Queenston

DaveC

Anyone shore fishing Queenston yet? Just wondering if any action. Not too worried about how busy it gets, I know that. Id bee fishing it during the week anyway. I have to deal with Park n fish pretty much now because my knees are shot. Anyone want to meet up during the week let me know. Cheers! 

5 hours ago, DaveC said:

Anyone shore fishing Queenston yet? Just wondering if any action. Not too worried about how busy it gets, I know that. Id bee fishing it during the week anyway. I have to deal with Park n fish pretty much now because my knees are shot. Anyone want to meet up during the week let me know. Cheers! 

Just so happens I’m off this week😉

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Just so happens I’m off this week😉

Lets goooooooooo!!!!

3 hours ago, Mbocco said:

At the pool the other morning I was 65% sure I saw a trout jump.  

But that also leaves me 45% unsure. 

Used to love fishing down there. My only chance now is if they install an escaltor lol.

6 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Slide down .......remote winch back up !   

Id pay $20 for a piggy back ride up..

Hahaha.

True, i usually go in Nov was just curious of anything up early. Might be better on the upper.

I fished the glen on Friday for trout at first light with no luck, salmon are up river already from crispy to the falls.  

Upper river has great access fishing from shore, I don't even use waders anymore due to high water, that said, trout fishing has been $hit this spring and last fall.

1 hour ago, steelshady said:

I fished the glen on Friday for trout at first light with no luck, salmon are up river already from crispy to the falls.  

Upper river has great access fishing from shore, I don't even use waders anymore due to high water, that said, trout fishing has been $hit this spring and last fall.

Are you float fishing the upper? What kind setup you using? Never fished up there before is there a certain place to park? Thanks!

4 hours ago, DaveC said:

Are you float fishing the upper? What kind setup you using? Never fished up there before is there a certain place to park? Thanks!

Float fish just south of the peace bridge Dave. Water is clear. Small roe bags. You will see the rocks just cast to the other side of them

1 hour ago, cplummer said:

Float fish just south of the peace bridge Dave. Water is clear. Small roe bags. You will see the rocks just cast to the other side of them

Thanks Cliff, going to check it out in the morning. Stop by, if you see me there. Ill bring my spinning rod as well just in case.

Went to a few places on the upper, water was pretty dirty close to peace bridge. Moved further down the river, and water had perfect colour, but no takers. Talked to few guys, said itsa been slow

Archived