Never Fails !!!

smerchly

Fishing for carp yesterday .....very patiently waiting for 2 hrs . for a bite !!  Well into the first hour my phone rang ....tried to answer .. 3 flashing black cells says my battery is too low . I grab my apple and watched intently as my rod sat motionless .... At the 2 hour mark I decided see if I could call home ...low & behold ,my wife answered ....Just then my alarm screamed and my rod was bouncing  (30' away as I was under a tree in the shade)  . I landed the carp , packed up and left the swim for home .

I'm either eating , having a leak , or on the phone when the carp decide to hit !  I haven't used my phone in weeks ! 

So ...I bought a phone charger for my van yesterday ....plugs into 12 volt socket .  ....still using my 1920 Acatel flip phone ..... (about $20 average per year)   :)

🐦🐦  cheep cheep

50 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I'm either eating , having a leak , or on the phone when the carp decide to hit !  I haven't used my phone in weeks ! 

So now at least you know what gets the fish to bite.....just keep doing all 3!! 😉

Archived