Ice Armour Float Suit

radop211

Just ordered the Bib and Parka. Ascent. Same setup at Bass Pro 1000.00 plus tax.

Shipped from the states 850.00 Canadian. Company is Clam. Let me know how I did...Fishon.

Frogging the chippawa creek for the next two weeks weather permitting. Let me know if you would like to tag along...

16 hours ago, radop211 said:

Just ordered the Bib and Parka. Ascent. Same setup at Bass Pro 1000.00 plus tax.

Shipped from the states 850.00 Canadian. Company is Clam. Let me know how I did...Fishon.

Frogging the chippawa creek for the next two weeks weather permitting. Let me know if you would like to tag along...

Let’s Us know how the suit works out. 

The Ice Armour is a nice suit, priced on par with the Stryker Climate. Did you do any comparison of the two? I am due for a new suit this year and those are at the top of my list. I am more concerned with warmth and flexibility that I am with floatation.

2 hours ago, corey said:

The Ice Armour is a nice suit, priced on par with the Stryker Climate. Did you do any comparison of the two? I am due for a new suit this year and those are at the top of my list. I am more concerned with warmth and flexibility that I am with floatation.

Has been 12 years since if fished the lower from a boat so I asked around and this was the suit that was suggested. I did do some research and a trip to Bass Pro (fucking joke) 229.99 us for both bib and parka with customs and shipping to my house 850.00 Canadian. Mask free purchase and the people on youtube say its a good suit. I will update when it arrives.... Frogging the creek on Friday. Room for one. 9am ish. Chippawa

1 hour ago, radop211 said:

Has been 12 years since if fished the lower from a boat so I asked around and this was the suit that was suggested. I did do some research and a trip to Bass Pro (fucking joke) 229.99 us for both bib and parka with customs and shipping to my house 850.00 Canadian. Mask free purchase and the people on youtube say its a good suit. I will update when it arrives.... Frogging the creek on Friday. Room for one. 9am ish. Chippawa

Hopefully they shipped it as a gift and you don't get dinged with duty and brokerage fees

Thanks for your order Guy

Order #2109998

Items

Ascent Float Bib

Ascent Float Bib

SKU: 15428

Color

Charcoal/Black

Size

Large

QTY: 1

$229.99