NEW PB

Tyler0420

Today was a NICE day to go carping !    I opted for perch but should have taken the carp rod for the day !   Too many options .....so little time .....    :dunno:

Lots of maize left in the freezer .....   B):Gonefishing:

Short answer Scott ....   :skunk::skunk::skunk: 

Three of us fishing at Rennie didn't get a touch on our floats . In desperation to avoid Pepi I tried bottom fishing , even a gobie would have perked me up .

But we enjoyed sitting on a bench drinking coffee and a nice fat doughnut while shootin the breeze . The pike seem to have left for Florida , last 3 trips have been a bust . ....or I'm losing my touch .

I'm a disgrace to the Smerchthonian Institute !

• 1 month later...

I fished the “fall big four 2020”  tournament with the carp anglers group and won my region. Wasn’t hard I believe I was the only one competing in Canada. Canadians and Americans could compete. I didn’t come anywhere close to actually placing but I won a plaque for winning my region. 
the picture is my personal best carp so it’s kinda nice.  
Looking forward to the spring big four tournament. 

4427B9EC-FBC4-464A-A1C8-90A854E8CEC0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

I fished the “fall big four 2020”  tournament with the carp anglers group and won my region. Wasn’t hard I believe I was the only one competing in Canada. Canadians and Americans could compete. I didn’t come anywhere close to actually placing but I won a plaque for winning my region. 
the picture is my personal best carp so it’s kinda nice.  
Looking forward to the spring big four tournament. 

4427B9EC-FBC4-464A-A1C8-90A854E8CEC0.jpeg

Congrats Tyler ! 

Nice going Ty ..... real nice carp ! 

I have fished with a few members of CAG  over the years ....real nice bunch of guys who love their carp fishing . You would have like to fish with the late Lorne Morley who was my first mentor to get me into the world of carping !  

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

Nice going Ty ..... real nice carp ! 

I have fished with a few members of CAG  over the years ....real nice bunch of guys who love their carp fishing . You would have like to fish with the late Lorne Morley who was my first mentor to get me into the world of carping !  

I wish I joined nfn 1-2 years earlier. I was looking at carp post from 2011-2012 and there was a bunch of carp anglers back then. It would’ve been awesome to meet Lorne seems like he ran the carp show. Everywhere I read about carp HAMMERCARP was there. Now we have fish-ins in memory of him. 

Archived