Merry Christmas

bigugli

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone from this group yet but I would love to come the new year.  Seems like a great group of guys on here that are always willing to help and give advice. Merry Christmas, and hopefully next year will be better than this one . 

It's looking great so far...... I am squeezed between two lovely neighbours who help make Christmas enjoyable !  We just finished another great Christmas dinner , delivered right to our door .....  and enough left over for tomorrow !! 

Tasty home made perogies, excellent sauerkraut , potato/cheese mix, and perch from Minor Bro's ! 

And our good neighbours on the left delivered a huge home made banana / chocolate bread !!

After the feast .....Joe comes over with a nice "after dinner drink .......   MERRY CHRISTMAS  !!     :santa:

Xmas din..jpg

Lowenbrau.jpg

3 hours ago, Darryl L said:

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone from this group yet but I would love to come the new year.  Seems like a great group of guys on here that are always willing to help and give advice. Merry Christmas, and hopefully next year will be better than this one . 

Hopefully we can meet up sooner then later. Merry Christmas 🎁 

3 minutes ago, smerchly said:

It's looking great so far...... I am squeezed between two lovely neighbours who help make Christmas enjoyable !  We just finished another great Christmas dinner , delivered right to our door .....  and enough left over for tomorrow !! 

Tasty home made perogies, excellent sauerkraut , potato/cheese mix, and perch from Minor Bro's ! 

And our good neighbours on the left delivered a huge home made banana / chocolate bread !!

After the feast .....Joe comes over with a nice "after dinner drink .......   MERRY CHRISTMAS  !!     :santa:

Xmas din..jpg

Lowenbrau.jpg

You have some lovely neighbors smerch. Enjoy your night. Merry Christmas 

It was great to have a WHITE Christmas  !! The kiddies were happy to build their snowman and use their sleds . We were fortunate to get the snow here ....my daughter said they got nothing there,  just south of Trenton .

Now it's time for Ma Nature to give us the cold shoulder and freeze up our ponds !     :Gonefishing:

9 minutes ago, genec said:

Lmao - Bill using Bruce as an ice spud!!  😎

He has a few pounds on me ,  but he wears a size 13 boot ....I wear a 9 boot ...so lbs.per inch are the same  lol 

A old story .....Bruce was hand augering  a hole at Rennie pond,  when he lifted the auger out the 2 blades and screws were gone !  I remembered I had my super duper magnet in my van and dropped it down the 10' deep hole and brought both blades and screws up out of the hole !  I was surprised myself !     We had a laugh over that one .....   B)

Merry fishmas.....and all the best to many of the nfners that I have met...come to know...had the pleasure of going on for nearly 20 years sharing in many fishing adventures.....helped with charity events....joined in the old school swills...spent time volunteering back to our resources ...shared in family and friendship moments along the way....fun derbies....kids events...old fashion shore lunches...campouts fishing weekends and tall tales...warm holiday wishes from my household to yours

20201226_173807.jpg

13 hours ago, Bubba14 said:

A little late to the show here but I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Lets hope for a better, safe, healthy and happy 2021.

As far as the ice in Niagara goes, not in the next two weeks unfortunately...

Looks like Deja vu from last year . (minus the c19) . We got a late start on the ice ( near Feb.) 

....beginning to rain now .....   

Archived