My New Year's fishing resolutions, do you have any...

knightfisher

My New Year's fishing resolutions,

Don't buy more lures, ( I have more than enough ), unless they look really pretty.

Streamline my lure selection, I don't need 20 lures for an outing...that one won't happen...

Be honest when someone asks if I'm catching anything....that's going to be tough.

Full pat down of anyone going out on the water with me, no bananas.....

:tease:

Happy New year everyone

:Gonefishing:

16 minutes ago, knightfisher said:
My New Year's fishing resolutions,

Don't buy more lures, ( I have more than enough ), unless they look really pretty.

Streamline my lure selection, I don't need 20 lures for an outing...that one won't happen...

Be honest when someone asks if I'm catching anything....that's going to be tough.

Full pat down of anyone going out on the water with me, no bananas.....

:tease:

I just got back from a visit to Walmart ....it's a zoo , didn't go in  !!  I'm out of bananas   :( !!  

Maybe check out the store situation out at 5 pm before they close ......   B)

My revolution for 2021 .....  Don't listen to the news (downer) , Don't listen to governments ( lies). Don't believe what you see ( photo shop) , 

Do ...fish more , lie " when someone asks if I caught fish"   :dunno:

Tackle ?   I could get rid of 90% of my lures and still have enough until 2525   :Gonefishing:

Organize my fishing gear. Maybe a tackle bag for each lures,bottom bouncing/floating,carp. 

things I’d like todo 2021

- carp fish the whirlpool

- carp charter mirror lake(mirrors only)

-carp- 2020 broke the 20lb mark, 2021 would like to break the 30lb mark or high 20’s(27lb+)

Resolutions ranked from easy to extremely difficult

Lose 20 lbs by April then gain back 25 by October

Drink more 

Fish more 

Hunt more

Climb a mountain

Make more sweet love to the wife 

6 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Resolutions ranked from easy to extremely difficult

Lose 20 lbs by April then gain back 25 by October

Drink more 

Fish more 

Hunt more

Climb a mountain

Make more sweet love to the wife 

Sounds like a solid list minus the mountain climbing 

Just now, verado said:

I would like to get a slip or at least a launch pass at Bertie Bay Boat Club.

Is there a waiting list there? Seems to be alot of people interested in the same thing 

2 minutes ago, verado said:

I would like to get a slip or at least a launch pass at Bertie Bay Boat Club.

Hoping for the same. Make sure you get on the list if you're not already on it. 

New car so I can get fishing more....say no about catching anything unless someone sees me catch it....lol...add to the fish pic collection...

Definitely get out with a few nfners that I have come to know over the years.....pretty sure I dont need anymore fishing rods...but build better storage for what I have so i dont have to pull it all out to put the Christmas stuff away in a few days....haha...not making any resolutions about ridding bad habits....I think the bad habits I have are just fine and I been working in them for over 50 years......short term goals.....get myself another beer in a minute....put more wood on the fire.....light up the bbq......make the best of hunkering down for the night...maybe make it to midnight on account of being up since 5 yesterday evening and getting of work at 630 this morning.....and bug the wife who is having a nap right now....lol

Archived