Last One !!

smerchly

This is the last day I'm going to post anything  this year  !    :angry:

So , I went "shopping" an hour ago ( 12:30 )  . ...fresh out of bananas and peanut butter !!   :( 

I checked out Walmart  ...ZOO !!   , C.T. was open , not busy ......got gas while there @ 95 cents , filled up the old van .

Went to the Brick ...need a new mattress (achin back) ....but CAN'T GO INSIDE !! ...will have to wait until the flu bug is gone ( maybe have a bankrupt sale ) next September ??

Wishing everyone the best for 2021 .....hope they keep the ramps and parks open come spring ..... 

Looking forward to JANUARY ice  !!   (please)   :Gonefishing:

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

This is the last day I'm going to post anything  this year  !    :angry:

So , I went "shopping" an hour ago ( 12:30 )  . ...fresh out of bananas and peanut butter !!   :( 

I checked out Walmart  ...ZOO !!   , C.T. was open , not busy ......got gas while there @ 95 cents , filled up the old van .

Went to the Brick ...need a new mattress (achin back) ....but CAN'T GO INSIDE !! ...will have to wait until the flu bug is gone ( maybe have a bankrupt sale ) next September ??

Wishing everyone the best for 2021 .....hope they keep the ramps and parks open come spring ..... 

Looking forward to JANUARY ice  !!   (please)   :Gonefishing:

Come on Smerch, still 8 hours left to go! ha..  

Peanut butter and bananas are some of natures perfect foods, you cant live on either but both together will do you well. Add in potato chips and beer and you'll be doing well. 

Hate the thought of mattress shopping, always try to stretch one more year out of it. Doesn't get as much wear and tear as it used to so should last longer!

Yes hope that 2021 is a MUCH better year. Happy New year!

6 hours ago, мормышка said:

I thought Crappy Tire was only open for order pick up?

You may be right , I saw about 15 cars parked in front , may be just picking up at the curb ......

Surf ....I just watched a video using bananas & powdered chocolate and corn for carp pack bait !  lol

My mattress is like sleeping on a slab of cement . As I age the skin gets thinner and the old bones get sore by morning . I sleep with Maggie our Jack Russel / Pug  who hogs the bed and snores !  She is the same age as I ....I'm sure she would like a new bed too !   The guy at the door of the Brick said I'll have to wait until they get the ok from Mr.Ford to let us back inside .  I'm sure they appreciate the loss of a sale ......might have get a piece of 2" sponge from Walmart !   

C.T. in Ontario is closed ....Open in Q.C. for "essential" products ....nice to see fishing & hunting gear is essential !    :)

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer-service.html?adlocation=HP_0_CustomerService_20353

12 hours ago, smerchly said:

You may be right , I saw about 15 cars parked in front , may be just picking up at the curb ......

C.T. in Ontario is closed ....Open in Q.C. for "essential" products ....nice to see fishing & hunting gear is essential !    :)

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer-service.html?adlocation=HP_0_CustomerService_20353

I usually come here first, but now Serfmart has my business until they open back up.

Archived