Queenston launch closed?It's time to charge parking?

Fresh Fish

3 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

10 bucks ain't bad if you share on expenses...

But wont take long until people figure a way around that...and all the nearby residents complain about parking on the street

Yes exactly.  Parking is currently permitted on the street. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see a cheaper parking option coming...

Whirlpool...Glenn areas have had paid parking for a while 

It can cost more in parking fees to visit your sick mother at the hospital .....

New electronic meters ....swipe your card .... ka-ching !   :)

18 minutes ago, smerchly said:

It can cost more in parking fees to visit your sick mother at the hospital .....

New electronic meters ....swipe your card .... ka-ching !   :)

St Catharines Hospital Cancer Centre. 20 hits of Radiation for prostate cancer and yup 6 bucks per visit parking...I got them, I bought 50 timbits for every visit to change the conversation in the Cancer waiting room. 10 bucks a visit. Best 200 bucks I have ever spent. Beachwood doughnuts for the staff on my last visit. 36 bucks. I am good with launch costs....

11 minutes ago, radop211 said:

St Catharines Hospital Cancer Centre. 20 hits of Radiation for prostate cancer and yup 6 bucks per visit parking...I got them, I bought 50 timbits for every visit to change the conversation in the Cancer waiting room. 10 bucks a visit. Best 200 bucks I have ever spent. Beachwood doughnuts for the staff on my last visit. 36 bucks. I am good with launch costs....

Staff at the Cancer Centre were Awesome and go out of their way to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank You.

Archived