Canadian Loons

smerchly

Well , the "loony left" is at it again .......  "MR"  Potato head has been scalped .   "IT" is now called "potato head" . It seems the hysterical Karens out there can't sleep and are suffering from mental anguish .....  and new born babies are all "its" now . These loons need to be taken to task , they DO have a mental problem . 

The new US left thinks the same way and want to be gender neutral while in session ..... so , how does Mr. Puloosie want to be addressed ?  

No surprise here ,  the Braves must change their name as it "offends"  some people ,and Aunt Jemima is toast (oops)  .... We will need new dictionaries soon ....   :huh:  

Ben's perverted rice is on the hit list .....

Uncle Ben's Rice will change its name to Ben's Original and remove the image of a smiling, grey-haired black man from its packaging. The new packaging is expected to begin reaching shops in 2021. ...Sep

23 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Ben's perverted rice is on the hit list .....

Uncle Ben's Rice will change its name to Ben's Original and remove the image of a smiling, grey-haired black man from its packaging. The new packaging is expected to begin reaching shops in 2021. ...Sep

More racism. Stubb should watch out. Can't a have a black man promoting his own barbeque sauce. 🤫

7 minutes ago, мормышка said:

More racism. Stubb should watch out. Can't a have a black man promoting his own barbeque sauce. 🤫

I think the word "uncle" is the catch word .....as in "Tom.  

.....another loonie from the loons ......Coca Cola has joined the loonie bin !    :crazy:

What needs to be done with all these loonies is simple ....BOYCOTT  ....as I have done with watching certain sports and so called celebs like Swartzy , Gaga , Swift ,  Opra etc etc etc.   Hollywood "stars" are noticing a drop in their fortunes now as people realize what a phony bunch they are ......  Dump the Coke folks !  

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/coke-too-woke-employees-urged-to-be-less-white-as-part-of-training

14 minutes ago, мормышка said:

If you care about your health you should not be drinking any soda pop.

I can't remember the last time I had a coke  . ...very rarely split a ginger ale with my wife . I see kids drinking pop from a 2 liter bottle  ...WOW  !!    We drink more juice concoctions which are also sugary but I cut them (like cranberry cocktail)  50/50 with water . ...still have the occasional red beer  ( Rick's Red ) with a meal ....and yes  "A" beer !  ......and teas with honey  (Chia)...etc...and cappuccino......  easy on that " poutine" though ...:D clog city !!  

..............and coffee ...........:santa:

On 2/27/2021 at 8:34 AM, smerchly said:

..another loonie from the loons ......Coca Cola has joined the loonie bin !    :crazy:

...and another ,,,,,,

RIP  Dr.Seuss  !    Congrats to the nut jobs ,  you got another one  !!   :wacko:

Dr.Seu.jpg

The pathetic part is we continue to give in to these idiots. When will someone have the balls to step up and say NO we are not changing the words to the national anthem, or we are not banning Peter pan. Everytime one of these losers succeeds in getting something banned, it just gives the rest of them motivation to look for the "next one". Its becoming a joke now. 

After looking at some of this craziness on you tube , I scratch my head and wonder what has happened to our world today . The loonie left must have hired a mob of people to go through our history books , kids books , cartoons and cereal boxes to find  what "THEY" say is racist . This crap does NOT help  ....it perpetuates it !  Maybe they should be looking at the words in rap  that kids listen to ....but that would be racist to pick on rap right ? 

...one small example of the loons that have been smoking too much crack !! ..... many comments of facebook too (for now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661WlLF98EE&ab_channel=TheLateShowwithStephenColbert

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

I wonder what has happened to our world today .

One only needs to do some research on the ptb and goals of the oneworldgovernment, and agenda 21/30 to see
where we are headed. The goal is a total passive, submissive, dumbed down society. It's all on the net, if one
wants to understand the kind of life being perpetrated on us.

Archived