Stickers

smerchly

That time of year again ....new license plate stickers and also new health card . Service Ontario says to get stickers on line and they "frown" on people going there . My grandaughter  is still driving on her 2019 sticker ....She called & they said she would have to pay for two years (no free bees) . So I assume I can drive on my old sticker until they allow me to go in person  ( next year ? ). They have shut down some of their offices and now want us to do everything on line ....JDM   (jobs don't matter)  ...

Going to Peter's (inside the store)  to "browse"   

:Gonefishing:      ....and they were closed .....   :wacko:

20 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Ontario is not ticketing for expired stickers. I see more expired stickers on cars now then valid ones. 

Thanks Tyler , I haven't  really looked at other plate stickers...but have seen many plates with unreadable numbers .

Although they are not ticketing you will have to buy them eventually and you will have to back pay also.  

The dates will remain your birthday.  So if you don’t buy 2021 this year, you will have to buy it next year when you buy 2022. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm almost a month overdue on my sticker and it looks like I may wait until next year and pay double ....hope there's no late charge or interest fee . If we get the all clear to visit Service Ontario it will be a zoo !  

If it's just a simple thing like getting a sticker it shouldn't be complicated to go on line , give them the info as usual , and have the sticker(s) mailed to us .   In my case , I need to have another mug shot ......(got plenty of them too) !

4 hours ago, knightfisher said:

Did mine on line about 2 weeks ago. Got the stickers in about a week in the mail.

Simple procedure.

Thanks Dan ....I also need a new card  , wonder if they would accept one of my great fishing picture mug shots ?  

Archived