Trolling Lake O

Mbocco

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

smerch I think the fishing shut down with the cold we had. Couple guys fishing the harbor for carp n cats with no luck. I thought maybe I could get a sucker at least with a worm but no luck either. 

IMG_1457.MOV

Link doesn't open for me....

Talking to a neighbour who has koi fish in his pond and he said when the temps drop they become docile and don't eat much at all . I'll ask him to let me know when they perk up again .....    

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful morning on the lake! Very light winds, smooth water and comfortable temperatures.  I’m not sure how many kilometres I peddled but it was a lot!!

Managed only 1 laker but she was feisty!  The salmon are not here yet.  Maybe in the next couple weeks, the water is still a bit too cold I think. 

4C87AF94-021E-4633-9230-6C90066F6B94.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

I missing out. I’m available any evening this week 4:30-dark if you go out. 
glad you were rewarded for all your work. Nice fish 

The weather looks garbage this week.  We will definitely get out soon.   I’ll keep my ear to the ground as to when the salmon arrive. Laker fishing is slowing down. 

5 hours ago, Mbocco said:

Beautiful morning on the lake! Very light winds, smooth water and comfortable temperatures.  I’m not sure how many kilometres I peddled but it was a lot!!

Managed only 1 laker but she was feisty!  The salmon are not here yet.  Maybe in the next couple weeks, the water is still a bit too cold I think. 

4C87AF94-021E-4633-9230-6C90066F6B94.jpeg

Well done. I was out today and got a few crappies. Let us know when the salmon start and I will take a drive and meet up with you and Tyler. 

6 hours ago, Mbocco said:

I looked for you as I drive home from work but didn’t see you.  We will get into some fish one of these evenings.   

We have a slow month at work so maybe we can do a day trip. 

1 hour ago, Mbocco said:

I think I’m going to go out this evening.   

If I can make it I’ll msg you.  I think my gf will be pissed if I go though. As I’m typing this she just text me when will I be home. (Roofing today)

41 minutes ago, DNorton said:

Just got off the lake. Didn’t get anything and the rollers are getting bad. Launched out of Jordan trolled to just past cdp and rolled the rollers back. Little hairy. 

It's been nice all day until about 6:30 ,then the wind picked up . If you get stuck on the lake at or near CDP , it may be best to come into the pond and call someone to pick you up there.

• 1 month later...