Fishing partner needed this Saturday

Kevinr

Weather looks great for this Saturday 

need a partner to go for some perch

I dont have any experience at it as I am a Bass Guy but my steering finally got fixed after breKing last September 

that and a broken axle last summer meant Im crawling the walls to get out.

Have a 18-5 ft bass boat

can take 2 if 1 is a kid

Socisl distancing rules apply

Great offer man....unfortunately I work nights...so friday for me..means getting off work 630 am Saturdays...I might add though it's nice to see an offer like that on here...many people used to do that years back....I first ever came on this site easily 15 years ago and over the years met alot of great people...when i had a boat...i often passed along the same offer...a bunch of us would also put on our join in fun little derby meet and greet days for boaters and non boaters...so that people without a boat can share in a great day on the water a bit of friendly competition and alot of great shore lunches....and personally have met some great fellow anglers along the way...that's the kind of thing this site is meant for....good on you man..share some tactics...adventure...fun..and friends along the way who all have a passion for the outdoors.....I like going about it the old fashioned hard way...get out and put the work into it....it tends to get lost in this new world of internet trolling..and punching in someone else's gps coordinates...lol.

50 minutes ago, Kevinr said:

found a partner for tomorrow 

thanks to all

Good luck. I had a look at Crystal Beach today and the waves were 8-10 footers. It might take a bit for her to calm down, not to mention the dirty water. Save your time, money and gas and wait for better days IMO.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:02 PM, marktheperchman said:

Good luck. I had a look at Crystal Beach today and the waves were 8-10 footers. It might take a bit for her to calm down, not to mention the dirty water. Save your time, money and gas and wait for better days IMO.

I made the same observation mark about the weather and dirty water mark and we hit the nail right on the head ..i had three buddies out in separate areas trying and all three Boats managed a total of 11 perch for the mornin...lake needs time to settle and clear for a week now..more crappy weather today

1 hour ago, fishingking said:

I made the same observation mark about the weather and dirty water mark and we hit the nail right on the head ..i had three buddies out in separate areas trying and all three Boats managed a total of 11 perch for the mornin...lake needs time to settle and clear for a week now..more crappy weather today

I also had a friend who went out for about 4 hours and never got a single bite 

Archived