Vaccines and shutdowns

boogaloo

I agree surf and turf. Way too much bickering and arguing about something that has nothing to do about fishing. We all have our own opinions, and let's just leave it at that. 

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Let’s talk fishing 

My carp rods , tackle and net are in the van ready for some action tomorrow Ty..... :Gonefishing:

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

My carp rods , tackle and net are in the van ready for some action tomorrow Ty..... :Gonefishing:

Good luck Bill, and ya better wear yer long johns. 🥶....................Daniel

5 hours ago, boogaloo said:

Good luck Bill, and ya better wear yer long johns. 🥶....................Daniel

It was a bit nippy out there Daniel ,& nice to see you again . I  left shortly after you left to check out another spot which they did some road work and makes it tough to park now ......would need to walk about 200 yds , I was getting chilled so I packed it in . (  north wind about 30 kms)    It's a busy day traffic wise !  Parking lot at Decew  ...(Laura Secord Park & Decew Grist Mill ) were packed .  Better days ahead Daniel !   B)

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

It was a bit nippy out there Daniel ,& nice to see you again . I  left shortly after you left to check out another spot which they did some road work and makes it tough to park now ......would need to walk about 200 yds , I was getting chilled so I packed it in . (  north wind about 30 kms)    It's a busy day traffic wise !  Parking lot at Decew  ...(Laura Secord Park & Decew Grist Mill ) were packed .  Better days ahead Daniel !   B)

Was nice talking to you Bill. You'll find those Carp I'm sure. Stay safe.

Archived