Vaccine...................

Tony

Don’t sweat it. Its no big deal. When i got mine the nurses who administer it in St.Catharines did a fantastic job reducing the stress of getting it. No side effect for me anyway. Big shoutout to the niagara region team. Very organized and well run system.

If it's something you want, there should be no apprehension about it. While I will not be getting it, I also don't believe a lot of the claims of adverse affects. Sure, not everyone's system will take it like it's designed to work but for most people they will be fine in regards to immediate issues. I can tell you this, there is not a single drug out there that hasn't killed someone at some point yet we trust the majority of them. Keep in mind every other drug out there has gone through proper clinical trials as well. My biggest concern is what may happen in the 2-10 years after receiving this injection.

I'll wait a while ......   we have other things to address  as well .....  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/smoking-economic-cost-1.4357096

....and next in line .....booze .......then drug overdoses and suicides ......

Funny how we just take these deaths as  being the "norm"  .....  

So far , I don't know anyone who died from eating fish ......   :D    

Speaking bout fishing .....it's a fine fine day out there !!     :Gonefishing:...........  :bb2:

6 hours ago, Ross said:

I don't think you got anything to worry about, my GF got hers last month and she said it was no different from a normal flu shot. I'm still waiting for my turn...

So far so good................Only reason that I was worried is because it was the AstraZeneca vaccine.........But as of now my wife and I are doing fine.....................Hope to see you out on the water some day............

17 hours ago, Tony said:

So far so good................Only reason that I was worried is because it was the AstraZeneca vaccine.........But as of now my wife and I are doing fine.....................Hope to see you out on the water some day............

Out of curiosity, was there paperwork you had to read & sign before getting the injection? 

2 hours ago, corey said:

Out of curiosity, was there paperwork you had to read & sign before getting the injection? 

They sent us a few questions (to my e-mail)......Just basic questions...............

11 minutes ago, tombo said:

I’ve opted out on the Astra Zeneca. Gonna wait till I can get 1 of the safer ones. Astra Zeneca is the 1 all the pharmacies are using I believe.

Everyone has to make their own decision..............But honestly  I only experienced a few mild side effects............My wife felt nothing at all................

1 hour ago, Tony said:

My wife felt nothing at all..

Both me and my wife also felt nothing at all .....  no needle holes either  !    :Gonefishing:

(couldn't help myself Tony) ......    ;) ....we need some humour in our lives .....

Like the ticks ....don't let this stuff get under our skin ......    :)

2 hours ago, Tony said:

Everyone has to make their own decision..............But honestly  I only experienced a few mild side effects............My wife felt nothing at all................

Sry, I was not criticizing. Just saying I’m chicken! Lol

Protest here today ....next one coming to the Falls .  Ramps are being shut down , just as the bite begins .....

And more "variants" of the flu are arriving daily at T.O. airport ...... many of them "visit"  here .....

Summer is on the way , I expect to see more and larger protests ...... 

I will be fishing , same as usual ......   :Gonefishing:     

1 hour ago, genec said:

May not end up being nearly that long if the govt. keeps speeding up vaccine acquisitions, as they seem to be doing lately.

You're right.............I think that it will be sooner than four months..........................My pharmacist thought the same thing................