Trespassing ticket under Jordan trainbridge

mrgadget

44 minutes ago, mrgadget said:

Ticket received on Good Friday issued by railway police.

What ??  Are there signs posted there ?  I have fished under the trestle by boat or from shore for years . If you crossed the trestle you may be fined ...... 

47 minutes ago, mrgadget said:

Ticket received on Good Friday issued by railway police.

Ever since the Al Qaeda types planned to blow up the bridge, a few years back, railway trestles  get a lot of attention from enforcement

8 hours ago, mrgadget said:

Ticket received on Good Friday issued by railway 

What is that fine worth? Does it come along with a criminal record? I fished there lots ...never ran into any authorities of any kind. Thanks for the post.

3 hours ago, fredfisher said:

What is that fine worth? Does it come along with a criminal record? I fished there lots ...never ran into any authorities of any kind. Thanks for the post.

No record at all, just a money grab

13 hours ago, bigugli said:

Ever since the Al Qaeda types planned to blow up the bridge, a few years back, railway trestles  get a lot of attention from enforcement

And there has been a few hit by trains as they walked the tracks with "head" phones blaring as the train blew the whistle .......  

I used to walk the tracks from St. Kitts to the trestle to fish and when I had a car , I parked at the dead end street near the tracks and walked directly under the trestle .  We have lost many good spots to fish over the years .....

I wouldn't be surprised if they have security cameras for all train trestles now .......