Incineration

smerchly

I have noticed seeing more discarded masks as many people use them once ,then toss them among the Timmies cups and water bottles.  Masks are used by the millions each day and most end up in our land fills among the millions of diapers etc.  How do we dispose of the mountain of hospital supplies that staff and patients use everyday ? 

I believe other countries use incinerators that have scrubbers to clean the smoke before it enters the atmosphere ?  Do we keep burying as we have been doing for years ? The climate change people seem to ignore this as we turn our backs to this type of garbage .  

And the garbage people who are tossing their trash  (including masks)  and butts at our beautiful fishing spots need to be taken to task with $500 fines ......

Just read an article the other day that said many European nations are closing their garbage incinerators because they found they aren’t cleaning the burning emissions nearly as well as they were supposed to, and are major polluters!

When I worked at GM (Glendale)  they were apparently releasing about 11 tons of particulate into the atmosphere from the foundry cupolo's . They spent millions to install scrubbers which turned that black smoke into steam . We noticed the difference in the air and on our cars in the parking lot . All of that has gone to China .... We should have the technology to perfect this process instead of burying our garbage in giant landfills . 

Gene ,  those European countries don't have much space to bury their garbage , what are their alternatives ? Maybe we can do like China  did  and dump trash in the oceans .....or keep sending our manufacturing plants to the 3rd world ?

I feel for those who must wear a mask for many hours each day ( on the job) Surely breathing back some of your own CO2 is not healthy . Fortunately , I have never had to wear one for more than 30 minutes while shopping ....

Masks may be doing more harm than we realize.....and China will sell all they can ....

What a pleasure it is to be fishing  and breathing all the fresh air !!  The only ones wearing masks are the coons.....  :Gonefishing:

I will not pick up used masks at our fishing holes , but maybe I should give them a squirt of alcohol & burn them ? 

"They" are saying the oceans have billions of masks , endangering wildlife .....

This lady in Edmonton collected a pile of  masks to show us one of the "side effects" ....just a drop in the barrel ....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/disposable-masks-litter-fredericton-1.5980976

Cases are most likely from pro-mask wearers. I'm not talking, just to put one on to go into a store, but all the time, even when they're driving a vehicle, by themselves! 😄

When do the masks start to work into our third wave after July 2020?

Yeah, thought so. 

18 hours ago, мормышка said:

Technically they should be disposed of in biohazard bins

98051de6e2159aeda13c6354566938c1a896a908159020a8f20e37301aebd6fb.jpg

Sadly, the municipalities do not have resources allocated for the proper disposal of biohazard materials. Put up as many of these bins as you want, it will still end up at the landfill. Just like a large portion of your blue box material

Well ,we did ban the plastic straws ......   :huh:   

Let's make a $ 20 mask which can be washed  everyday ......  if it helps keeps our cities clean , send those billions of masks back to china for disposal (Pacific Ocean)..... 

How ironic it is depending on China for masks and their "vaccine"  

Archived