I went for a walk recently and came across this tree stand for deer , it looks like it’s been there for a number of years because the wooden ladder to get up there was in very rough shape . I also found a battery operated deer feeder close by and a lot of deer tracks and rubbing in the area .

31C674EF-9DB7-4845-BAE2-AA01A4984B2A.jpeg

EF8FAEC5-4976-4353-ADAB-4271FA94DBBE.jpeg

4 hours ago, Duncan said:

I went for a walk recently and came across this tree stand for deer , it looks like it’s been there for a number of years because the wooden ladder to get up there was in very rough shape . I also found a battery operated deer feeder close by and a lot of deer tracks and rubbing in the area .

31C674EF-9DB7-4845-BAE2-AA01A4984B2A.jpeg

EF8FAEC5-4976-4353-ADAB-4271FA94DBBE.jpeg

Did you have permission to be on the property or is it crown land? Some guys get really pissed if your tresspassing on their property ....and they could have your picture on trail camera too ...especially if they have feeders out there...idiots steal hunters stands ...cameras ..feeders all the time..its brutal when the gear cost so much money and random people help themselves to it....if its on crown land then its the hunters stupidity for leavin it out there really I.M.O.