First time ever

boogaloo

i have decided to put a campaign sign on my lawn for the coming election. I hope it helps to get rid of Trudope......................Daniel

While I agree with the sentiments, the East Coast, Quebec, and the GTA will ensure he gets back in because of how they swoon over selfie-boy and when it comes to the GTA, hate Doug Ford.  Canada is a cesspool when it comes to politics and how divided they are making people.  Pretty-boy will woo people with his bland statements that will cause a large percentage of the population to go HE GETS ME, HE UNDERSTANDS MY NEEDS.

For the most part we have two major parties, one minor party, two above fringe parties, and a zillion fringe parties.

It is a darn shame we allow politicians to dance around questions at election time with their answers that have no substance.  Hell year round this is a problem.

And just wait ... as we get closer to the day to vote, watch how much patting on the back JT will do for how he handled navigated Canada through the pandemic.  That will play a bigger role in the election and it will continue to divide life long friendships with how extreme views from both sides are being normalized.

For the sake of Canada I hope JT does not get elected, and if he does ... I might have to hang some flags upside down, with a minority there is still a voice but if he gets a majority, our flag will start to look a little more like China's with a lot less white on it.

2 minutes ago, мормышка said:

They are all puppets. Only true independents are PPC and CHP but they're too small.

And they would become puppets too if they ever secured enough seats to be a viable option.

I have personally felt for many years that we have progressed WAY beyond the 18th century need for ”election by representation”.  It was a necessity way way back when this country was first developing because of the vast distances, poor, slow transportation, and primitive communication systems, but we have progressed to the point where it is totally unnecessary today.

All that we need today is ONE elected representative from each province/territory to propose a list of referendum items each month to be voted on by the entire country, then give everyone a time period (e.g., 7 days) to vote on each proposal electronically.

Unfortunately, the politicians will be the LAST people to vote themselves out of existence…its a self-perpetuating curse on the country that we will never get rid of!

.....deleted my post .....haven't the time to get involved in politics now .  

Made a batch of maize today .....pineapple delight !   Election day is always a fishing day !    :Gonefishing:  

A few blue signs in the hood ......  couple of red  and  orange , one green ....very colourful hood !     :excl:

23 hours ago, smerchly said:

.....deleted my post .....haven't the time to get involved in politics now .  

Made a batch of maize today .....pineapple delight !   Election day is always a fishing day !    :Gonefishing:  

A few blue signs in the hood ......  couple of red  and  orange , one green ....very colourful hood !     :excl:

I for one hope you see a lot more blue ones in every hood Bill.....................Daniel

The signs are very rare here in this large hood ....lots of new houses , but most of the signs are blue .  I think people are so divided and don't want to irk their "other colour" neighbours .  With the flu bug going on , maybe a bad time to have an election ....maybe a good time too ?  The anal lists will have a picnic after the dust settles .....

• 2 weeks later...

I went for a bike ride today and noticed the lack of signs  on the streets I biked . either very little interest or just don't want the neighbours to scorn you . It's a known fact the neighbours have squealed to the cops about someone having too many in their yard for a BBQ .   The red/blue was split evenly with a couple of orange & a green .  It will be a task for any of them to get a majority with all those coloured signs . ...prob. more voting on line .....? 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:55 AM, мормышка said:

They are all puppets. Only true independents are PPC and CHP but they're too small.

I can tell you the ppc are doing a lot better then people think o'Toole just did a flip flop on guns and the people are pulling there conservative signs out and replacing them with ppc every one is right in line with the agenda but the ppc

That's the 2nd "flip flop" he did .  It may cost him from winning .  The 4 main parties are basically the same now .  

Any one want to buy 4 straws ?   They are all the same size and colour ....

Where can I get a ppc sign ?   

19 minutes ago, smerchly said:

That's the 2nd "flip flop" he did .  It may cost him from winning .  The 4 main parties are basically the same now .  

Any one want to buy 4 straws ?   They are all the same size and colour ....

Where can I get a ppc sign ?   

contact the ppc candidate in your ridding   https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/our_candidates

22 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

contact the ppc candidate in your ridding   https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/our_candidates

Thanks Gunner  , Micheal sure looks a great alternative to the 4 amigos with the same ideals ......

He's a construction worker with Local 675 .a former Canadian armed forces primary reserve member with the 48th Highlanders of Canada .

Mr. T  had another rude awaking today in Welland .....

11 hours ago, smerchly said:

Thanks Gunner  , Micheal sure looks a great alternative to the 4 amigos with the same ideals ......

He's a construction worker with Local 675 .a former Canadian armed forces primary reserve member with the 48th Highlanders of Canada .

Mr. T  had another rude awaking today in Welland .....

All the candidates in the ppc are not politicians just every day people like us that had enough of this global takeover it's time for real change in Canada HA Mr.T is getting this every were he goes 

Here is a woman mayor who has more cajones than the other four have between their legs !  She will probably be fired .....Read the comments ....there's  a free life light at the end of the dark tunnel . 

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/tired-of-being-bullied-ontario-mayor-objects-to-mandatory-vaccine-passports

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, gunner-2 said:

A vote for the PPC will just put Truedope back in power

Years ago I did the "strategic" thingy by voting for the party most likely to beat the incumbent out of office ....then stopped voting altogether as nothing changed with a new party in power ....been there ,done that !  Now we have 4 bros . padding in the same yak wearing the same pants and different coloured jackets .

Not much selection there ....  so even if it puts Trudy back in the high chair I can't stomach any of the other "cons" either , so I hope to see the "alternative" guy get enough voters to get him a spot in the big house to give Canadians some say regarding our constitutional rights , especially rights over our own personal bodies .

It's too bad the line up to vote is so long now as we practice physical distancing ..... solo fishing has been quite enjoyable  for the last 2 years.  :Gonefishing: 

As a gun owner and voting with that as sometimes my sole issue many times since P.E.T and then justice minister Ron Basford starting us down the never ending escalation of worthless firearms legislation in 1976, I have always voted PC or whatever they wish to call themselves today , except in '93  when I voted Reform. Reform got 52 seats that year and the PC's were decimated to only 2 seats.  Bernier and his PPC party don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of doing that good, splitting the Conservative vote by voting PPC will only ensure we get some more Trudeau minority for however long that last as he has said if he doesn't get a majourity we are back at the polls in 18 months, narcistic lying weasel..

22 hours ago, boogaloo said:

A vote for the PPC will just put Truedope back in power

What has O'Toole done to hold Trudeau accountable thats y we are in this nightmare look i'm not saying Max will be PM and i can except that but as of right now i can only vote for freedom PPC Is the only one talking about that O'Toole is only talking about putting a stop to puppy mills and he flip flopped on the gun we are in this mess because all the establish party's are on the same page believe  me i wish i could vote conservative i have for a long time but ford and O'Toole woke me up don't take this as a hit on you  this is what this country need is fair and free debate not to be silence and shut down for our beliefs Max will probably not get PM but i will feel better knowing that we will have candidates so Canadians will have a voice in that sh@#t hole called parlement that place needs to be gutted right out to much corruption

I got a 16 page "brochure" delivered yesterday from the PC's called " Meet Your Liberal Team" , with Trudeau's mug on the cover . It has the latest technology containing square "bar codes" which can be accessed by scanning them with yer Schmart phones , or get the info on line .   Not much about the gun laws but on the back cover it states "Paid for by the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights .  I don't have a gun now , hunting days are long gone (more time to fish) , but I'll support our basic rights on this as I do with telling any government to keep their filthy hands off our bodies . Anyone who thinks they have rights over our bodies ,  vote for the Libs.