First time ever

boogaloo

14 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

What has O'Toole done to hold Trudeau accountable thats y we are in this nightmare look i'm not saying Max will be PM and i can except that but as of right now i can only vote for freedom PPC Is the only one talking about that O'Toole is only talking about putting a stop to puppy mills and he flip flopped on the gun we are in this mess because all the establish party's are on the same page believe  me i wish i could vote conservative i have for a long time but ford and O'Toole woke me up don't take this as a hit on you  this is what this country need is fair and free debate not to be silence and shut down for our beliefs Max will probably not get PM but i will feel better knowing that we will have candidates so Canadians will have a voice in that sh@#t hole called parlement that place needs to be gutted right out to much corruption

In reality, there are only 2 parties in the race, period. We need a change for sure and a vote for any "other" party (i.e. NDP, Green, PPC or Bloc) is a wasted vote. I don't agree with everything Mr. O'Toole says, but that goes for any politician. But, I will vote for the "lesser of two evils" as the saying goes. Truedope has to go and good riddance to him.

1 hour ago, boogaloo said:

In reality, there are only 2 parties in the race, period. We need a change for sure and a vote for any "other" party (i.e. NDP, Green, PPC or Bloc) is a wasted vote. I don't agree with everything Mr. O'Toole says, but that goes for any politician. But, I will vote for the "lesser of two evils" as the saying goes. Truedope has to go and good riddance to him.

I do respect your choice as every one has that right and maybe this is O'Tools strat but one thing i cant agree with is there are only 2 parties and maybe not this time but these 2 parties will be a thing of the past a lot and i mean a lot of people want  real change in Canada and if these parties keep going down the path they are going the people will stand as they are now you didn't see Max in the debate they band him because he is not part of the establishment 

I watched a video yesterday  (Australia) showing a 70 year old woman being heavily pepper sprayed in her face by 2 cops while she was already taken down in the middle of the street ...absolutely no threat at all . Her face was covered in white foam . Some people commented it looked good on her for protesting the mandatory passports ,etc. I'm sure China is laughing as people eat each other up in the "democratic" countries in the world .(Good show Wuhan)

I could not find that video today ....guess it was deleted by You Tube ? 

Maybe some of you gun owners know , didn't Australia ban firearms ?   .... ( looks like typical Chinese  law enforcement now )  Trudy would be proud too.

...ah , found it on the Daily Mail  ....just a snip shot of the elderly lady being abused by these "tough" creeps in Melbourne Australia .

Woman sprayed.PNG

12 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I watched a video yesterday  (Australia) showing a 70 year old woman being heavily pepper sprayed in her face by 2 cops while she was already taken down in the middle of the street ...absolutely no threat at all . Her face was covered in white foam . Some people commented it looked good on her for protesting the mandatory passports ,etc. I'm sure China is laughing as people eat each other up in the "democratic" countries in the world .(Good show Wuhan)

I could not find that video today ....guess it was deleted by You Tube ? 

Maybe some of you gun owners know , didn't Australia ban firearms ?   .... ( looks like typical Chinese  law enforcement now )  Trudy would be proud too.... 

....Beware of the "Greens" , one of there supporters said " fish lives matter "  .....  

Yes i seen that as well and yes Australia did ban gunsa few other counties did as well Australia and the UK are the testing grounds for the take over Trudy is moving fast to catch up 

3 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

Yes i seen that as well and yes Australia did ban gunsa few other counties did as well Australia and the UK are the testing grounds for the take over Trudy is moving fast to catch up 

I believe they banned all semi auto's not just the black " Scary " ones that they did here, possibly pumps and levers as well