Screw work I'm going fishing

Tyler0420

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

It's hard to catch them when they dump trash at night . The city will come to empty the trash barrel and take the other junk too .

At my fishing spot there was 2 empty pop cans and 2 empty condom pkgs.....lots of after dark activities goes on there !  

The carp wasn't big , but was a good scrapper and it came back upstream and caught my other line , but came back under it again . 

I don't take my big net as it is too much to handle with my bike . There's a nice little cut out to get them close enough to release them .

You can  the shadow reflection ... a guy was taking a video of me fighting the carp . I didn't know he was there until after I released it .

IMG_0223.JPG

Nice chunky carp.  Kinda creepy the guy taking video without you knowing he was there 

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Nice chunky carp.  Kinda creepy the guy taking video without you knowing he was there 

I had no idea he was there !   Times have changed as people can shove a camera at your face anywhere , anytime. sometimes I would like to grab their phone and  shove it ..... ss  !   There are all kinds of  wing nuts who walk the road down there . Someone has a tent back in the bushes near my spot , probably a homeless person ....don't venture down there after sunset ......  

That chunky carp took off into the main current  & headed upstream . It's surprising how fast it could rip through that fast current  pushing 1.5 oz.of lead .... .

I was fishing port Dalhousie pier and there was this guy walking down the pier taking pictures of each angler, and when he got to me I turned and stared him straight in the eyes for 5 seconds and he moved on without a picture of me. Not really sure what he was doing but it sure was creepy.

20 hours ago, Lukefish99 said:

I was fishing port Dalhousie pier and there was this guy walking down the pier taking pictures of each angler, and when he got to me I turned and stared him straight in the eyes for 5 seconds and he moved on without a picture of me. Not really sure what he was doing but it sure was creepy.

....could be a member of pee-tah and will post the pictures of the anglers who are molesting and murdering fish .... !

33 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Can’t work today so I think I’ll go sit under a bridge and carp fish

I have a good rain suit , and some small tarps to cover the gear ........hmmmmm...

We are expecting more rain today ....... more spots will be muddied up ..... Enough Mother "N"  !     

Ya I’ve had enough of the rain. When there’s more rain days in the week then work days it’s not good. 

tried fishing the river in town but that didn’t work. With the wind, current and debris 4oz leads wouldn’t hold bottom.  Going to try my local pond now. 

5 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

tried fishing the river in town but that didn’t work. With the wind, current and debris 4oz leads wouldn’t hold bottom.

I got to get you down here to fish the 12 one day . Two oz. of lead is good there or one oz if the water level is down .

58 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I got to get you down here to fish the 12 one day . Two oz. of lead is good there or one oz if the water level is down .

I’ll get down there one day with ya. Unless I’m fishing my local pond I always fish with 2-3oz leads.