OFAH feedback

Dan Andrews

Recieved an e-mail from Zone J about a new feedback page. I'll post the e-mail below. Please give the page a visit and consider filling out the survey.

Thanks

Dan

Len McPhail wrote:

Good Evening

I hope the Hunting season is going well for you…. I see the Rainbows and some big Walleyes are being caught at Caledonia and fishermen taking advantage of the great weather. I have not noticed any northern flocks of ducks but there are plenty of local Mallards around.

The Zone J web page has had some additions.

For Your Information

Location of April Zone meeting has been updated to include directions. As more information becomes available such as the speaker times etc I will post and let you know as soon as I can.

I have created a new section for feedback to assist us in Day to Day issues. As an executive we need the opinions and comments from members to ensure we are working on what is important to them! We all realize the big picture and the OFAH is working these at 110% plus!! Conservation projects such as Ringwood hatchery and Atlantic salmon project, Bears, Firearm registry These are all very important issues. We value our members input and feedback.

In our Zone the issue of Township licensing has raised some questions. Within the web page are some questions in a forum so we can gather some data. Please take the time to visit the site and answer the questions. The intention is to gather the information tabulate and compare. This is to ensure we are all on the same path and have a clear understanding of the direction our members want us to pursue. Please feel free to add comments to this section if you feel other items need attention

http://ofahzonej.tripod.com/

Yours in Conservation

Len McPhail

OFAH Zone J Alternate

Tel 905 765 1326

Cell 905 515 9402

e mail lmcphail@mountaincable.net

Archived