SWILL POLL

rick

What date would be best for you for a NFN swill?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What date would be best for you for a NFN swill?

• Wednesday June 15
    • Saturday June 18
    • Sunday June 19
    • Monday June 20
    • Other (please post below)

Ok guys, time to start planning another swill because i'm getting thirsty :lol: so I'm looking for feedback on when you guys would like it to be. After a date is chosen there will be a post to see how many can attend then we can book a location. I'm thinking of going back to the Lazy Lizard as they have a great deal and location but will be open to other suggestions. Cheers!! :D

Rick.

Well, i've got my surgery on the 15th, so far i'll be overnighted, so that ones out for me.... not sure about the rest either, as it depends on how "high" i am from the painkillers they give me. Think the rest would be the same tho...

ah hell, aslong as i'm not overnighted i should be there, unless the Doc says otheriwse!!

did you talk to them Rick? i forgot to phone back and say thanks and ask him that everything worked out good. i'd go back again, this time we could order a little different toppings on the pizza, flywire is a veggie so we need to get at least one with just veggies, i hope it was flywire. :D i need hot wings as well :lol:

Guest fishstick

The Lizard sounds good. i'm not picky, but another location close to the QEW would be Wrigleys Field at the QEW and Lake St. It's located in the Howard Johnsons Hotel, big sports bar.

Bucketmouthjohnny, don't worry about the heat for the wings, I'll bring a bottle or two of some good stuff, depending on your pepper tolerance. Maybe chilli has a few connections on a heat source.

I think that a Saturday would be best, although it looks like a Wednesday night is the frontrunner so far..... :D I'd rather tie a few on and be able to sleep in the next morning myself.

I guess nobody wanted to see Catfishs` backyard...... :lol:

did you talk to them Rick? i forgot to phone back and say thanks and ask him that everything worked out good. i'd go back again, this time we could order a little different toppings on the pizza, flywire is a veggie so we need to get at least one with just veggies, i hope it was flywire. :D  i need hot wings as well  :lol:

Actually I was going to get a date for the swill first then contact them to make arrangements. We'll give the poll a few days and see what happens. If everyone wants to try a diferent place, I have no problems with that. That just means some field trips are in order. :D

Guest Gill Finigan

Don't worry Johnny I'll bring some of my home made ring rippin' hot sauce for ya. Hope for calm weather, cuz you won't be able to put your butt on your ProPole for a month.

So its a weekday than eh Tommy :D Sorry flywire, i just meant we should have asked everyone if they didn't like one thing or another. As for hot sauce, i can't eat that crap you guys are talkin about, just plain old franks will suffice :lol:

Guest Jeetmuck

The 18th would be a good day for me. I don't mind mixing anything with my drinks, veggies, pepperoni, and painkillers included... :lol: If some one brings some hot sauce or chillis, that would be good too.

Guest bradley_p

work tom you are never there lol. i have a family get together on the 18. but can try to make it after that. what time it is going to start. about 8 like the last few

brad

:D Well :worthy: to you Rick I was starting to wonder about that Fishstick(sorry Dan) any way a sat nite would be good for me(shift work) so the 18th would be good, Wrigley'Feild is not bad but can't beat the deal we got at loonies it would have been nice to have more attend to make the deal he gave better for him. So I'm in sat june 18th. SWILL AWAY :blink: Catfish

Guest fishstick

Wow.....no replies since Tommy at 6:54am this morning? I think most posters are not around, or this thread would be "on fire"!

C'mon everyone, lets not leave it 'til the last minute. Evidently nobody is into barhopping Rick, or is it because of me.... :(

Fine be that way, I'll take home the grand prize at the next one too.... :D

Btw Mr. Robby Mac, whaddya mean about "wondering"? Fine, now I'm really hurt.

:P

Fishsticky: :D I'm sorry your just lucky I was in a good mood or you would be readen all those funny letters and Rick would be on that funny button again :( Catfish

Archived