N.F.N Site GOING GOING GONE

ROB MCINTOSH

Ok guy's and gal's here it is staight from yeold Catfish: I think Rick & Rick have done a terrific job in getting this site up and running over the years for us all to have a board that you can vist and join in or just sit on the side and get info on the niagara area. We have a variety of anglers from beginers to alot of pro anglers that visit offten, some have great comments some can't spell some have a problem with the CAPS LOCK but in all who cares as long as the point gets across and we all get what we are looking for. And to be marked as 1 of the top sites visited is great but now it comes down to changing and upgrading do we let these guy's foot the bill them selves NOT do we let them shutt this site down NOT we stand beside them and get done what has to be done. SWILLY SWILLY SWILLY If you don't understand this word it just a gettogeather for people that visit this site have a few pops lot's of pizza& wings and a great way to meet the ones you have trashed or meet new freinds to fish with and also get little hints on how to better your fishing. Now where do we get the $$$$ from well if each one of us bring a little something to have a few raffels you would be surprized how much you can raise. So come one come all bring a freind a wife and who ever but if you want a better site and to keep it going lets all pich in to get this done. Now I know these two guy's would try and do this on thier own but I for one say SIT BACK BOY'S AND ENJOY we will get this done. So get your name on the list and lets not make it 30 lets go for 50 then we'll have lots of prizes and lot's to keep this sit the best in niagara. Ok I will get down now, can you say SWILLY :Gonefishing: YEOLD CATFISH :P

Hey Doc: I got a booboo on my finer too so I have to type right and re check + I'm getting better at it. I'm sorry for not getting you to spell-check for me again, I didn't want to look at that 4x8 poster again :Gonefishing: Catfish

I am in Windsor and have purchased decals and a hat, but would be glad to help out. I will donate something for a eaffle, although depending on time and date may not be able to make the trip. Brad

Northerner: I would say you have done your part just by supporting this site by buying there product every bit helps THANKYOU VERY MUCH :Gonefishing: Catfish

Guest Jeetmuck

I am definitely down for that as I have mentioned previously. This is a great board with a lot of great people, Catfish...you included... :Gonefishing:

I will definitely be bringing something to be raffled off and make a small donation myself. Now did someone mention Swill....MMMMM beer.

Fishin-nut: John so what do I have to give one away also,but what if they want to fish for catfish. Can't do that so I guess I will have to take them bassin :( well ok I'm in 1 bass trip for the next swilly. Now no one will come :Gonefishing::P Catfish

Guest fishstick
I have some good prize packs already and also will once again give away a free charter.

19549[/snapback]

It's mine....all mine....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

:Gonefishing::P:(

Guest fishstick
Can't do that so I guess I will have to take them bassin  :(  well ok I'm in 1 bass trip for the next swilly.  Catfish

19552[/snapback]

That one is mine too.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

:Gonefishing::P:(

If fishstick and Chilli are gonna be buying raffle tickets, i will just give my money to ya'll and not even bother getting a ticket... you guys win everything :lol:

j/k

be happy to do whatever i can to win a prize :D

Guest fishstick
Spank: Drinks are nice :D Catfish

19565[/snapback]

Just make sure it's a platinum coloured credit card. ;)

I'll make sure ya win something spanky, even if it means sacrificing one of my grand prizes, (I know I'll never live this one down) whereas chilli is in the works to open a tackle shop with his winnings from the last swill, and....this one.

:D

All kidding aside, I'm just going for the company and the chatter.

Maybe I'll learn something this time..... :lol:

Sorry, but when and where? How much you need to raise to keep afloat, If I can't make it to swill I'll sed a donation just so I can read catfish's Post everyday(better than T.V) Just kiddin catfish dont hunt me down, lol. Seriously though I have been reading this site everyday for a year now and finally commin out the closet(no more leaching lol). Took yesterday and this morning to realize how much I read this site, cause when its down it gets boring at home lol, long enough post, point is I am happy to pitch in to keep this site going!

Guest fishstick

Gold card Rob???? Any card???????? :lol:

If I was lucky enough to have one in the first place, it would probably be from Blockbuster.

Thanks for the momentary uplift though. Now let's keep sucking up to spanky. ;)

AWOLRJ, check out the Swill thread for times and locales, and then....c'mon and hop aboard the "Swill Train". Before you know it, we'll have a few posters dancing on TV every Sunday morning at 3:30am on the Discovery Channel to "Hott Traxx".

As for who they will be and what they will be wearing, I'll leave that all up to the posters imaginations which frequent this site.

NiagaraDancing.Net....hosted by Captain Rick and the Roebag Dancers. I can see it now........

:D

.......on second thought......

Okay, so I'm exhausted and delirious......but not predictable!!!!

AwolRJ, where you located, or are you seeking asylum....lol. :D

lol... so bribes aren't a bad thing then? :D .... my CC is grey, i guess it's close to platinum.... perhaps i can slip you some of my meds under the table, ow that oughta be good for something... lol

Yes, after having surgery and then being stuck in a POS cast it will be refreshing just to get out of the house and partake in insane assylum fun :lol:

:worthy::worthy: I think I read this before so I just posted to move it back up the list, now I'v seen and done the lowest down to the fishsticky level :P Any way I have another comment you don't get rid of me that fast, How bout you Niagara boy's what comming onto St. Kitts is to far or is it we are better fishermen than you and you would feel out of place :lol: Now if that don't gettem pumped to come and defend themselves I will have to do this again. Go gettem Tom. B) Catfish

Archived