Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

Thanx to everyone who took the time to attend the show on the weekend. The content of the show continues to improve each year. Any ideas for next year? For those of you who dropped by, were the prices OK? Feedback is important to the vendors and exhibitors and of course to myself, the organizer...regards, Bill

Yep

It's hard to pick a date because there are so many events out there but beating the TO show is a good idea and always have it before the G&F spring derby and doing it when the ice is soft but not yet open would probably free up some anglers. Could save some people a drive to the gun hating TO next year.

Was nice to see allot more hunting stuff this year. :lol:

had fun there this year got my dad reintrested in fishing same with my uncle :P now they wanna take the canoe out somewere in the bruce and grey area looks like im going on a road trip soon.

Thanx to everyone who took the time to attend the show on the weekend. The content of the show continues to improve each year. Any ideas for next year? For those of you who dropped by, were the prices OK? Feedback is important to the vendors and exhibitors and of course to myself, the organizer...regards, Bill

Beaverland Camp gave away a vacation for 4 (valued at $675) at their lodge in the Marten River area. The winner was Margaret Duchart of Fort Erie. Congratulations!!! You can get on the B/C mailing list by checking out www.beaverland.on.ca ...regards, Bill

Archived