FISHING SALE

loopy

This is a one-time sale for 4 hours only. The owner of the Ridge (Liz) asked me if I wanted to conduct a sale. I thought about it for a couple of weeks and decided I’d try it. It’s on Father’s Day. If you’re not familiar with the history…Ridge Tavern for 5 years…Fort Erie Outdoor Show for 4 years…Niagara Outdoor Show for 3 years (so far)…Drop by if you get a chance and pick up something for Dad or maybe you’ll find some rods, reels and lures that fit your budget before bass season opens up…see ya there…regards, Bill

FISHING SALE

SUNDAY JUNE 20…10am-2pm

RIDGE TAVERN…HWY# 3

2 pc. 6’6” IM6 RODS ------$20 (40 only)

(56 million modulas graphite with cork handle)

- NEW AND USED REELS -

POLARIZED SUNGLASSES----$6

FILLET KNIVES-------------------$3

SALTED PRO TUBES---$3.50 (10 bag)

100 +MUSKY LURES-----------$8 to $20

HUNTING / FISHING DECALS

(TAXES INCLUDED)

WHILE QUANTITIES LAST

---and much more!!!---

Join us for breakfast …7am - Noon

""" If you’re not familiar with the history…Ridge Tavern for 5 years…Fort Erie Outdoor Show for 4 years…Niagara Outdoor Show for 3 years (so far)""""

not sure what this means ? is this how many years the sales been going on?

""" If you’re not familiar with the history…Ridge Tavern for 5 years…Fort Erie Outdoor Show for 4 years…Niagara Outdoor Show for 3 years (so far)""""

not sure what this means ? is this how many years the sales been going on?

Hi Bondar. I started selling fishing equipment at the Ridge Tavern once a year in April, 12 years ago. Then I invited other vendors to help start the Fort Erie Outdoor Show. Then we moved it to Niagara Falls for the last three years where it will remain. A few guys have product to clear out at great prices so we're going back to where it started for one time only. Hope to see you there...regards, Bill

Hi Bondar. I started selling fishing equipment at the Ridge Tavern once a year in April, 12 years ago. Then I invited other vendors to help start the Fort Erie Outdoor Show. Then we moved it to Niagara Falls for the last three years where it will remain. A few guys have product to clear out at great prices so we're going back to where it started for one time only. Hope to see you there...regards, Bill

ahhh now i get thanks for clearing it up !!! and i'll likely pop by being the gear junkie i am and all :Gonefishing:

I may be having bacon eggs and a beer to go with that purchase Bill.

...sounds like an up north fishin' trip kinda breakfast. You are a true fisherman!!!

I'll be there. I could use a couple of those $20 rods after I broke mine. power windows and rods don't mix well and I can't find my receipt for Peters Tackle. LOL.

Rich

Well I just got back from the Ridge. Sorry Dad I didn't spend much on you this year but everything was so cheap :lol:

Billy and Loopy must be :P with these prices or they are just trying to get their money back and free up some space in the rec-room again.

If your going to try musky this year get down there. I have never seen musky baits so cheap. I picked up an awesome topwater bait and can't wait to try it in the Upper.

The sale only goes on until 2 so if your still reading this stop now and go. It will be worth the gas money and if your looking at the licence plates try and find the one my wife wouldn't let me buy :nea: . "Hint" it's on the top left hand side of the display ;)

Archived