Niagara Outdoor Show

w1w

Mar.12-13 / 2011...Check out this early site edition. It is a compilation (video-2009...photos-2010) that will be used to promote the show until sufficient info is available to post the complete 2011 line-up. The show is one week before the S/S in Toronto. Everyone involved so far has given a nod of approval to the date change. So many people endeavour to make this local event successful. If you can, help support it by attending. Beaverland Camp and Fishin' Niagara have generously donated two Grand Prizes. Chilli has given me permission to run a contest to replace the 2 black and whites (with 2 more black and whites...hunting photo not too graphic) at the top of the site. Two winners will each receive $50 tackle packages. Info on this contest will be available starting after the New Year. Any vendors/exhibitors that would like to be a part of the show (content relevant to the outdoors) please see contact info on the site...regards, Bill - NOS

Looking forward to another great show Bill I know it takes a lot of time and leg work to put this on. Sure Beats the drive to Toronto for there show not to mention your down at least $50.00 for gas and Admission before you Start looking for deals.

Keep up the Good Work :clapping:

Hope to provide you with a few B&W's Billy for your website and yes it would be nice to earn our local venue a name that will bring some TO sportsmen this way to see what we have to offer.

Here's my entry. Sorry but it's not completely B&W

015-1-1-1.jpg

Nice try, chilli, but I'm lookin' for black and whites from an era where there were only b/w cameras. I'm hoping we get a good response so we can put them on a big screen (in a loop) at the show. That photo on the NOS site of the kid with the fish is me. I can't remember catching it but then again the 70's didn't help my memory. Anyone with true black and whites...get'em ready to send in. Once again, contest starts shortly after the New Year...regards, Bill - NOS

Bill you shrink that down and you'll barely see a scratch :P

Ninepointer has the right era and it's a CLASSIC photo. You might know more than me about shrinking it down, chilli. Anyways, if you've got some old black and whites, let's see'um after the New Year. I'll post a reminder then...regards, Bill - NOS

Here are some more oldies from my camp...

1940Camp.jpg

1942ChapmansLanding1.jpg

1956.jpg

Ninepointer has started the ball rolling. These are the types of black and whites I'll be needing for the site . Thanx for posting these photos 'cause it gives everyone a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for...Bill

Archived