Frostbite Fishing Series - Chippawa Lake Erie Event

Melanie Frost

Okay here goes guys.....With the CSFL Event being cancelled for this weekend I have been asked by a few anglers to put one on in its place.

Date - Saturday, September 24, 2011

Time - 8am - 4pm

Launch - Chippawa Public Boat Launch

Cost - $200.00 per team - 100% payback - includes Big Fish.

With the weather being so unpredictable at this time of year I have kept the launch in Chippawa. The tournament will be a go no matter what. If the lake is to be closed the event will be held on the Upper Niagara/Welland River/Chippawa Creek. Fishing on the river at this time of year is stellar as you have all seen with the 8lb bass caught just a few weeks ago and it just gets better in the fall.

I am trying to line up some prizes as well to give more back.

If you plan on attending please post on here so that I can get a number to start with to see if maybe we can arrange food afterwards.

Hope to see you there!!!!!

Be Safe and Only Catch Dukers!!!!!

Melanie

GLoomis Skeleton Challenge for the Frostbite Tournaments

Anyone who purchases a GLoomis rod after Jan 1st, 2011 will get 2 x Gloomis GL2 Rods if they have big fish at any of The Frostbite Fishing Events. You must show a receipt and have the rod present at the event. Sorry no online purchases will qualify.

Team of the year for the Frostbite Events will get - 2 Shimano Crucial and Stradic Combos and a Power Pro Package.

A Big thank you to GLoomis and Shimano!!!!!

I would also like to thank Jim VanRyn and the Rod Glove for donating Rod Gloves for each Frostbite Event this season!!!!

With this said.....anyone who is Fishing the Frostbite Chippawa Lake Erie Event on September 24, 2011 may use your points and weight toward the Frostbite Lake Erie Events every Saturday and Sunday in November out of Port Colborne. It will be best 5 events to qualify for Team of the Year and Angler of the Year.

More Prizes to come!!!!!

Be Safe and Only Catch Dukers!!!!

Melanie

• 3 weeks later...

Archived