2011 Frostbite Lake Erie Opens Tournament Schedule

Melanie Frost

I have added one more this year due to the cancellation of the CSFL events on Erie. The dates are as follows.....

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Launch - Port Colborne Launch

Time - 8am - 4pm both days.

Cost -$100.00 per team per day – includes Big Fish - except September 24th where the cost is $200.00 per team.

Once again there will be prizes for each day will an overall winner for each weekend in the November events.

The “Grand Prize" will go to the Top Team of the Series and Top Angler of the Series. The Team of the Year Award will go to the top placing Team who fish at least five events with the same partner. These teams will be allowed to fish all eight events and keep the highest five events. The Angler of the Year Award will be awarded to the top placing Angler with the best overall weight using the top 5 weights in the Opens. Any ties will be broken by Big Fish.

GLoomis Skeleton Challenge for the Frostbite Tournaments

Anyone who purchases a GLoomis rod after Jan 1st, 2011 will get 2 x Gloomis GL2 Rods if they have big fish at any of The Frostbite Fishing Events. You must show a receipt and have the rod present at the event. Sorry no online purchases will qualify.

Team of the year for the Frostbite Events will get - 2 Shimano Crucial and Stradic Combos and a Power Pro Package.

The Rod Glove is donating Rod Gloves for each Frostbite Event this season!!!

More prizes to come.....

100% Payback

Government Certified Scale (in case the record falls).

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me anytime via U2U or email me at tymike@sympatico.ca

Be Safe and Only Catch "Dukers"!!!!

Melanie

Archived