Shoreline Bass'n.....wow!

L0S1B0

Headed out to my favorite Lake Erie bass spot from shore today with my two little guys. Got out there around 2.00 and stayed for about an hour. Managed to land 2 (one was a pig!) and lost 4 (no net and barb-less hooks.) All in all pretty awesome. At one point there were 3 or 4 biggies schooling in front of me (like sharks!). Sorry but no camera today.

• 10 months later...

I have been shore bassin about 5 times in the last few weeks and i have hit 20 + bass none under 2lbs they can't seem to resist the senko/coffee tube

• 2 weeks later...

can any one help me out to where i may shore fish in erie for some decent fish? i have been off all last summer with shoulder sergery so it was a bummer year.No boat can't afoard it.I would in turn trade u some spots and ideas of my own.

I know I know the whole blow your spot rule. But some of you shore guys should try right across the chippawa creek boat launch, there is a very little indent in the shore line, and a weedline about 12' out, if you can drop your senkos past the edge you should do pretty good!

Archived