Fishing With Some Of The Areas Best!

splitshot11

What if I told you that it was possible to fish for largemouth or smallmouth bass in places like Lake Erie, Upper/Lower Niagara River or Lake Ontario with some of the best bass anglers in the Niagara Region (boaters and non boaters alike) 12 times a season for 8 hours at a time, in most cases fully rigged bass boats! ALL for UNDER $80.00 per outting! All with chance to learn, make new friends and possibly cash in a little? Sound to good to be true? Not if you join the St. Catharines Bassmasters! Our club offers a learning environment where anglers of all skill levels can get together a couple times a month to compete at affordable prices and hone our skills as bass anglers! A number of our members are second to none around the Great Lakes when it comes to bass and have all the credentials to back it up! For the last 7 straight years St.Catharines Bassmasters had been proud to have had at least one club member qualify to represent Ontario as a Team Ontario member(one of only 13 from across the provuince) at the B.A.S.S.Eastern Divisonals at the same time giving themselves a chance to go onto the National Championships and then possibly the ULTIMATE GOAL! The B.A.S.S. Classic! The worlds biggest stage in bass fishing! Ever heard of Kevin VanDam? These are just some of the benefits of joing the St.Catharines Bassmasters. If Interested in joining for the the 2013 season we are currently accepting new members. Boaters and non boaters are welcome with a need for non boaters. For more information check out our web site at www.stcatharinesbassmasters.com (contact information can be found at the bottom of the page) email us at stcatharinesbassmasters@hotmail.com or PM me here if you if you like! All our meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend!. Stay tuned for future guest speakers, times and dates. Remember! YOU DONT NEED A BOAT TO JOIN. I look foreword to hearing from you.

Kevin MacDonald

President- St.Catharines Bassmasters

Kevin ...

Your making me want to LEAVE T.O. and move down to NIAGARA! lol

Sounds like an AWESOME CLUB with so .... many benefits.

Wish you guys the BEST for the new year ahead.

Your words are well said.

KUDO's

• 2 weeks later...

Reading threw this it makes me want to join this club: Oh I already am. Great post Kevin. As alot of you guy's know I have been a member of St Kits for a long time and have put in alot of hours from Tourny Dir. to Casting kids and many more titles that come with the years of service.This club has many top Pro anglers in the niagara area that could stand up to any in all of Canada so if you are looking to fish Bass in Niagara this would be the club to join. We have some great bodys of water in our own backyard for Small & Largemouth Bass any where from 2lb to as most recent 8.91lb. smallmouth that was caught at the Niagara Open by one of our past members.If you don't know to much don't worry after your 1st season you will be able to fish any where with what you will learn from any of our Boaters and if you are a Boater but don't know the waters our Non-boaters have learned from the best to help you become a better angler as well. You will learn what to use from baits,rods,reels,line,when to throw what in what temps and all different conditions that mother nature can toss at you.We have regular meetings with more than enough info to get you pumped up and bitting at the bit to get out catching some of the hogs that are in this area.So if you wanted to join but didn't think you could standup to our great anglers forget that, we will make you feel right at home and the knowlege you will pick up just from fishing with our members will be worth it all. So with all that said I hope to see some new anglers want to take it to the next step and become a member of The St.Catharines Bassmasters and get out to enjoy what the Niagara area has to offer. See you on the Water , Rob McIntosh aka. Catfish P/s how about that Kevin I kept it clean and nice

Thanks Kev. Now if some of the other members posted on here about things they have done or learned after bcoming a member of the club. It would make some good reading. :crazy:

Archived