Holy Moly

hammercarp

thats a hawg for sure.. reminds me of "dottie the bass" buddy fished pretty much everyday, every possible second he was fishing for it, he foul hooked it but it weights 25.10. it ended up being hit by a prob and was killed. heres a vid

As soon as the GOBIES get in the 10lb+ range ....

We are all in for a SHOW!

LOL

Pound for Pound ... "IF" sunfish got bigger, I think they would be the ultimate killers.

I dont know how many times, I have had one of those little - yet AGGRESSIVE KILLERS on my line and thought it was bigger.

As soon as the GOBIES get in the 10lb+ range ....

We are all in for a SHOW!

LOL

Pound for Pound ... "IF" sunfish got bigger, I think they would be the ultimate killers.

I dont know how many times, I have had one of those little - yet AGGRESSIVE KILLERS on my line and thought it was bigger.

iv had some sunfish and gills fight great, i had some gills in pigeon lake that bend the crap out of my pike rod, they usually are about the size of my hand and thick, i think your pretty right about that

see now they just gotta cross breed a fish that has the mentality and aggressiveness of a bass, and the size and thickness of a carp, that would be crazy seeing a 30+ smacking poppers and doing acrobats

That would be called marlin.

• 3 weeks later...

That would be called marlin.

Nah Marlins are much bigger than that. A 30 pound jack or redfish would fill that bill. Or any bonefish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived