Fishin In Erie

nra

Hey guys, I've gotta boat that my family uses to fish in, and we like to launch it in Lake Erie but we haven't got much luck putting it in our usual boat launch which is in Port Colborne. Just wondering were else we should try to get some action. We try all sorts of techniques like trolling, drop shoting, and bottom bouncing but just can't manage to get many bites. If anyone's got any launches or gps coordinates that have some good fishing we'd appreciate it a lot!

You can launch out of Crystal Beach! $5 for parking launch is free. Try shallow with jerk baits or go deeper 20-30fow And use tube jigs or dropshot! Follow the contour lines. There are a ton of bass to be caught! As far as GPS points!! You won't get any here! PM me if you need more info.

Do you have a gps? Or a fish finder? There's definately lots of fish out of your home launch, but you won't catch anything if you aren't fishing where they live.

Thanks guys for the suggestions we tried launching out of crystal beach and drop shot some worms which paid of, caught a steelhead and lots of smallies.

Archived