Pre-Storm Bass Action

soccerjets

I havent posted on here in over a year so heres some of tonights action. I was using a Flat Dawg lure hooked wacky worm style.

pJRomV4.jpg

My dad was just using a normal Wacky Worm. The picture doesnt quite do it justice, he cant hold a fish in a way that shows off its size for the life of him.

cjA2ykI.jpg

And ok, sorry, this isnt a bass but Im still proud of it lol. I had to wait crouched on a rock for about 2 minutes untill he actually came close enough for me to grab him.

BDcn3DV.jpg

And I also had a pike on but he got off right near the shore :(

Can't tell where it is lol sorry. And yeah I enjoy catching snakes. Shame it wasnt bigger lol.

Hopefully my dad will let me drag his arse out for some early morning fishing on the weekend. (He promised for my birthday) so will have another report sometime soon :)

Nice fish and even nicer looking snake....was going to ask what kind of snake that is but snakeman answered that question. Ive seen one very similar to that but darker in the Niagara Glen. The one i saw was alot bigger though.

Nice fish and even nicer looking snake....was going to ask what kind of snake that is but snakeman answered that question. Ive seen one very similar to that but darker in the Niagara Glen. The one i saw was alot bigger though.

was most likely also a Northern Water snake Dave. As water snakes grow and mature, their colours darken and the pattern can seem to completely disappear. Females can also reach quite a large size.

Archived