Niagara Outdoor Show.. Sunday March 13Th. 8 Till 4

cplummer

Took my wife to the show today lost of great deals there well worth the drive picked up a new fillet knife and hunting hat cant beat the prices

i will be trying to have a taxidermy table set up there next year. It was nice to talk to Cliff and met bigugli great guys to talk to looked for you smerchly

but we mist each other

Great show. Bill put on a good one and i was happy to be his personal rod appraiser. Seen some great guys from NFN there. Sold out of quality hoodies at a great price. Glad you guys showed support. Wicked deals to be had.

I was there with my Grandson (8 yrs. old) and got him an Ugly Stick for $25.....................Daniel

Winners of the Niagara Outdoor Show draw prizes are as follows...Chris Stout wins a one night stay for two at the Best Western Cairn Croft Hotel (breakfast incl.) on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls, ON and two Adidas (courtesy Molson) jerseys...Carl Mercier wins a Quantum Aztec spinning reel and Pinnacle rod plus a $50 gift card to Doc Magilligan's Restaurant and Irish Pub (Cairn Croft) plus a Coors hoodie (courtesy Molson) and Adidas jersey (Molson)...Tom Haynes wins a Coors hoodie and an Adidas jersey (both courtesy of Molson) plus a tackle package...Stephen Biczel and Craig Eberhardt each win a subscription to Bob Izumi's Real Fishing Magazine (courtesy Patrick Daradick of ontariolures.com)...Hannah and James each win a rod and reel combo for participating in Casting Kids, presented by the St.Catharines Bassmasters. All winners will be contacted, this week and arrangements will be made for prize pick-up. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Looks like I missed a good show :( had every intention of coming out but my sons hockey team decided to make the finals of the tournament we were in ? Hope I get to come out next year. Congrats to all the winners

Another year...another show...maybe, not. Folks were talking about fishing and hunting, yesterday. People were communicating. I stopped a guy at Sobey's in Fort Erie (Sid), this morning because he was wearing camo. I asked if he went to the show. He said yes and that he'd bought a pair of fingerless gloves for $5. He said that he pays $7 in Buffalo for the same gloves. Just an example of one deal that was available. Everyone seemed to be carrying a bag. That's always a good sign! I sent a friend over to a vendor/pro so he could learn about dropshotting. Some people learned about fly fishing. Some kids learned how to cast. It wasn't just about the deals on fishin' gear, although there were lots of them. In a 6000 square foot venue where everyone was sharing their love for the outdoors...now, that's what makes a show!

Thank you Bill!

On behalf of the St.Catharines Bassmasters we would like to thank you for the invitation to take over the roll from the former Niagara Bassmasters and the great job they did to host this years Casting Kids portion of your show. We always have a blast working with the kids, talking to parents as well as the fishing community at large!

As we all agree. If you start them young they will develop the passion!

We look forward to next year!

Thanks again and great job!!

Kevin MacDonald

President- St.Catharines Bassmasters

I took my son n daughter to the show talked with Bruce for a bit, Ethan tried the casting, they were really intrigued by the pelts on hand as well as the retrievers, craziest deal I found was the jigs (flipping jigs) for 1.25!!!!

I took my son n daughter to the show talked with Bruce for a bit, Ethan tried the casting, they were really intrigued by the pelts on hand as well as the retrievers, craziest deal I found was the jigs (flipping jigs) for 1.25!!!!

My one grand daughter was at first curious about the pelts. Then she decided to tell the exhibitor that it wasn't very nice.

Archived