Admin Hack

cplummer

The little bass turds.

Can't they hack the government files and clear my income tax instead? Geesh.

LOL you just made my day.... :-)

I'm still getting this every log in ......

SAM_7093.JPG

When I click on "Ignore this warning" another message comes up at the top bar which asks to report to google ,which I did , then click that off too . Everything is normal after that ....

If the site got hacked..how much personal info could they gave gotten???

Member email addresses or info in private sections.

Something like this would be a JUST BECAUSE thing, or they are going tovarious boards running the software testing out their hack/bug to see which could be breached and which could generate some coin for them ... had they had enough time in the site they could try and turn it into a ransom type thing

i did the same as you, but every time I come back on here I still get the same warning. It is becoming very annoying

Same here , each time I have to go through it . It's only a 5 sec. deal for me but other may be having greater problems ......for some reason , my bud Knight fisher can't get on line with NFN .....

And some how ....my avatar was changed ! .....will try to reinstate my little doggie pic .......

....re-posted my dog's avatar photo ......anyone else lose/change their avatar pic. ?

Good one dr. Feelgood...I noticed some of my notifications were gone....possible that they have passwords...noticed one of the threads was gone too...that could have been just delete though

Good one dr. Feelgood...I noticed some of my notifications were gone....possible that they have passwords...noticed one of the threads was gone too...that could have been just delete though

Some notifications are missing and some ramdom posts. No posts were deleted in the past 90 days.

I just assumed it was an add banner from a less than reputable firm that was setting it off , if you didn't click on any of the click bait adds you were OK, or is it actually in our site itself?

Some notifications are missing and some ramdom posts. No posts were deleted in the past 90 days.

My post from the other day was removed upon request. As long as we don't use the same email and password combination for other more important things we should all be fine. Just looks like the site needs better protection.

This has gone on for days, an update from cliff would be nice if its a simple hack whats taking so long to secure the site. just bypassing the warning your computer

gives us leaves us vulnerable to whatever hack is being used on the site.

Lets get it fixed and then email us to let us know its safe again to use the site . I will not be back till it is..

This has gone on for days, an update from cliff would be nice if its a simple hack whats taking so long to secure the site. just bypassing the warning your computer

gives us leaves us vulnerable to whatever hack is being used on the site.

Lets get it fixed and then email us to let us know its safe again to use the site . I will not be back till it is..

you do realize as long as you have an Antivirus and you don't use the same password and email for everything you're okay right?

They are working on it. Joel is involved as well and he is about the smartest web guy you'll find. He owns Bourne marketing and he is on it as is invision power services. Not to worry.It will be resolved shortly. Again this was a admin password hack not a member. All passwords have been changed.

Archived