Pop ups

Guest bigfish1965

Guest bigfish1965

Anyone else getting pop ups? I went through the pages of code trying to find the culprit but no luck. It should't be happening..can't figure it out.

Guest bigfish1965

I have an idea, but not sure...

I'll have to wait to talk to Rick about it. It might have something to do with the hosted images or links back to Bravenet stuff.

Sorry about the bugs folks but we're working on them and I think I just got rid of the security pop-ups for now, so let me know if you still see them. You still might get the pop-ups in threads that have photos and animated pics.

Guest Macboy

Get a Mac guys, no pop-ups ever. As a bonus you also get an operating system that just works all the time, two years no freezes or crashes. As another bonus, no viruses!

Guest Stirpe
Get a Mac guys, no pop-ups ever. As a bonus you also get an operating system that just works all the time, two years no freezes or crashes. As another bonus, no viruses!

107[/snapback]

Guest Stirpe
Sorry about the bugs folks but we're working on them and I think I just got rid of the security pop-ups for now, so let me know if you still see them. You still might get the pop-ups in threads that have photos and animated pics.

90[/snapback]

The braggers board is hosted at Bravenet and they insist on having pop-ups to help pay for things. Fortunatly this site will have a new and improved :P gallery this fall that will be hosted here and will have no pop-ups at all. Do you not have a pop-up blocker on your computer yet?

Yes I get them as well, but I assure you it's temporary. This site is going through a few changes right now with the domain registry and will probably be working fine within a day or two. Sorry about that. :Gonefishing:

Archived