what animal is this??

I was out hunting this weekend and walked upon a tree and around the base were different piles animal scat from the same animal. I have seen  this once before and after researching online i couldn't find anything on it. My question is what animal goes to the same tree to go to the washroom and what animal is that big i have never seen a pile that big.

I Included a few pictures of what i saw hope no one gets grossed out .

?ui=2&ik=a8882cce85&view=fimg&th=16023f5?ui=2&ik=a8882cce85&view=fimg&th=16023f5

Thanks for any help 

Smerchly might be the winner! Smerch you had better check for trail cams next time as someone might be trying to identify the culprit! My second guess would be raccoons as they like to frequent one spot for a latrine.

1 hour ago, Surf and Turf said:

Smerchly might be the winner! Smerch you had better check for trail cams next time as someone might be trying to identify the culprit! My second guess would be raccoons as they like to frequent one spot for a latrine.

If it had crayfish claws in it .....it would not be mine .   B)

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

If it had crayfish claws in it .....it would not be mine .   B)

LOL! Good point, maybe a more detailed inspection is in order. 

That's my carp camo Gunner . Going into the bush wearing that get up will catch some uninvited lead .

RRB ....I cannot see the picture posted  , maybe you can check out my google link & share a picture similar to the scat dump you encountered .

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived