Zone 16 bass opener

Tyler0420

FMZ 19 for me and im jacked! Weather is supposed to be primo this wknd too    Jacked X2!

keep your tips and enjoy the dance!!    ↗️ 💃  🎣  

Looks like Tyler planted the bug for some good upcoming bass reports....lol...we are almost all fishing different zones...lol

I fished meaford this morning and caught 20-30 smallies probably. Fishing shoulder to shoulder with guys behind you fishing over you standing up on the bank.  I had some decent room because I had a tree hanging over the bank beside me where no one could stand.  Fishing starts to slow down and I’m still catching them so the fisherman beside me starts calling his buddy over, he starts catching fish so he starts yelling at more people and they come over. At that point we had our limits and left.  Some of the tangled lines were hilarious to watch.  

One vietnamese guy had a “fishing reel” that was a piece of pvc pipe with line wrapped around it and using a normal rod. He was good with that set up. Casting almost as far as everyone else and catching fish. Watching him reel them in was pretty neet.  My buddy said he’s there every year fishing like that, that’s the way they fish in Vietnam. 

DE8EEABC-CE63-4893-97FF-5C1388A9728F.jpeg

On 6/21/2019 at 5:06 PM, Jwl1 said:

Looks like Tyler planted the bug for some good upcoming bass reports....lol...we are almost all fishing different zones...lol

Report from 19—

my boat got skunked,4hours on water.in another boat ,my buddy tallied 9.7 lbs on two smallie to win the tourney we where in.second place was way back at 8.2 .skunked but a beauty of a day!

Your a better man than I Tyler ..I couldn’t handle the close quarters!

54 minutes ago, JiggingtroutNsalmon said:

Holy hell that looks uncomfortable. No thank you. Atleast you managed a couple fish. I would never fish there LOL.... I hate fishing beside 1 person nevermind 12...  Unreal pressure ...

I don’t mind the crowds, it was pretty good but there’s always that one guy that can’t cast straight.  Well maybe straight on a 45degree angle.  I don’t bass fish much. I’d rather one nice carp over 30 small bass.  

I cant believe how warm the water was...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived