Not the greatest idea...

Limey

Air pistols and rifles are made to look like the real McCoy  . They can be hard to I.D. even by the cops .

Best to keep them at home or a gun range ....

Where was this? In Niagara?

You cannot run around in the bushes willy nilly without a hunting licence in an area where you can legally discharge the firearm. They could be charged (and should have been charged with a number of offences and confiscation of the "weapon(s)" should have occurred. They shoot something or someone and the antis will have further ammunition to banish guns period - even from the law abiding users like us. It doesn't matter how young they are... they have to be accountable.

One of the reasons I don't hunt around here any more is that I am sick of feeling like a criminal when I take a gun out of my vehicle. The other day on the radio I only caught the tail end of it but it sounds like Wendy Cukier was asked if she really thought hunters and their firearms were the cause of gun violence today and she replied absolutely, hunters are trained to kill and when they start shooting people they are much more efficient. This is what we are up against.

Wendy  Kookyap uses the same reasoning M.Bryant used to ban Staff .Terriers . They know 95% of the people don't have one  so they listen to the Kookiers & Bryants of the world who think they know it all ....but are dumber than a stump .

It was a path in welland that runs behind the hedge line from Notre dame rowing club and the end of thorold road,  I'm guessing they had licenses as it looked like they were allowed to keep them and I'm pretty sure I heard the Bobby say hey thanks for....

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad the world has changed so much....got my first pellet gun when I was like 7 or 8...my buddies and I would walk all over the place to go in the woods and kill a few pop cans.....it was just a normal kid thing to do.

44 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

Too bad the world has changed so much....got my first pellet gun when I was like 7 or 8...my buddies and I would walk all over the place to go in the woods and kill a few pop cans.....it was just a normal kid thing to do.

We did exactly that back in the 50's Jack . Those were the best of times , the world has changed .....must be the climate .....

Back in the 50ts when I was only12 or 14 years old I would hich hike down the highway with a 12 guage single shot and no case to the welland gun club on a saterday if my dad was to busy to give me a ride. no one said anything about it and I always got a ride .if you tried that today they would lock u up.

We walked down Ontario St .(50's) and Lakeport Rd. with my 20 gauge Cooey , breech open , to hunt ducks at the lake and rabbits along the shoreline of the Henley Ponds .  Don't try that today me sons ......

Since we still have a Lib. government we may see another push to ban guns ,,,,, especially hand guns .  I'm sure the criminals will turn theirs in.......

Read the comments on this , some are so true ......the criminal element would be happy to see a hand gun ban.....

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-arrested-suspect-pulls-out-gun-in-back-of-squad-car#comments

Archived