Outdoors card/License renewal don't forget

mooseslayer

My outdoors card expires Dec 31. I went in and renewed it and 3-year Fishing and 3-year Small Game for a measly $176. Emailed a bunch of family and friends and many that were expiring this year as well thanked me as they forgot and the  MNR does not send out reminders now.

One note...the Small game and fishing licenses are greyed out until you put the Outdoors card in the Cart if you are doing it online.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having issues with this? I put the card in the cart, checked the three year small game then went to the fishing. I could select anything except the three year sport. I selected the 3 year conservation then it allowed me to select the three year sport. When I trashed the conservation it automatically trashed my 3 year sport. Must I have both selected?

Just a reminder that if you are a senior you no longer have to purchase a fishing license but you will be hard pressed to find that information anywhere on their websites.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:00 PM, verado said:

Just a reminder that if you are a senior you no longer have to purchase a fishing license but you will be hard pressed to find that information anywhere on their websites.

It's been 11 yrs. free of charge for me , but they still want to see my "age of maturity" card . At one time they were going to rescind the free license from us codgers but found there are too many "boomers" who still vote ..... 👴

While fishing Gibby a few days ago there were hundreds of geese & a few ducks in the lake . ....couldn't resist a "shot" with my camera ..... Looks like a nice spot for a duck blind .....   B)

GIb Geese.jpg

Yup all done thanks for the reminder though!👍first year in 8 yrs I didn't shoot a buck ...passed on lots of young deer early waiting for 2 specific mature bucks and went hunting 17 times in December to not see a buck at all ...went completely nocturnal all photos at night between 730 pm and 4 am ...I believe they patterned me walking in in the am through crunchy snow and ice and coming in at 1 and leaving at dark ...sat all day twice also both times saw nothing and usually only hunt on a good to decent wind for my spots..that's hunting for ya

I got my personal best buck and have a shot in the Big Buck contest as we green scored it at  164 but that was Oct 12. I hunted a lot in December trying to fill a doe tag and similarly had lot of days with no sightings. We really could have used some colder weather.

Archived