more and new every day bans

gunner-2

With the most recent gun ban, Ford is on record for being against it. He said why waste millions going after legal firearms and owners when almost nothing is done to stem the tide of illegal firearms and their criminal use.

21 hours ago, gunner-2 said:

Now im hearing of premiers getting involved has any one heard any thing from Doug ford i my self have not correct me if i'm wrong

Trudeau loves the New Zealand Prime Minister, and they essentially banned anything that is Semi Automatic including shotguns that have a detachable magazines. I wouldn't be surprised if Remington 7400's, Browning BAR's etc. are next.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:34 PM, gunner-2 said:

If things keep going the way they are this is going to be how us hunters are going to look like on opening day 

Will have to go back to basics, like Elmer Fudd. (I still cannot believe they needed to change this, but ok glorify gun violence in hollywood movies and tv). Imagine all the movies and tv they would need to delete/edit/alter?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dave524 said:

Are we really any safer if just the police have handguns, their track record isn't very good on safe storage    https://dennisryoung.ca/2019/07/04/rcmp-813-guns-lost-by-and-stolen-from-police-and-public-agencies-2005-2019/

Its not about us being "safer". 

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

Are we really any safer if just the police have handguns, their track record isn't very good on safe storage    https://dennisryoung.ca/2019/07/04/rcmp-813-guns-lost-by-and-stolen-from-police-and-public-agencies-2005-2019/

The RCMP are so corrupt them guns didn't just disappear those guns were sold and if they get away with this gun grab you can almost bet the same thing will happen The truth will come out just like they are hiding the truth about the Nova Scotia shooter in time the truth will come to us the rcmp need to be dismantled from the top down a lot of this gun grab is not just by the libs but by the rcmp they have a big hand in it too. THIS IS NOT ABOUT OUR SAFETY BUT THE GlOBAL TAKE OVER AND THE U.N.

Jane & Finch , Toronto ....6 shootings last night .....the new "normal" 

Some of the comments  include  us gun slinging hunters ......(copy & paste)...

"Gotta love Jane and Finch. Highest concentration of DIVERSE duck hunters in the GTA!"

•  

"You’d think there would be a Bass Pro Shop outlet at the Jane/Finch Mall with all those duck hunters"

Most of the people of Toronto know the score !

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 11:11 AM, мормышка said:

Look what's happening in New Zealand now. The population willingly gave up their firearms.

When the bad guys are winning , the time may come to have an option to defend our castle .....

We will not be left at the mercy of the loonies with illegal guns .

The Libs. will spend billions for nothing AGAIN .

This vid.with W.Shatner  is a classic example .....  always liked this guy ....  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mn49k9xoxU

Archived