S & W being sued ..

smerchly

This is a new one !   I didn't know we have "schmart guns" !! 

I think some judges can't control their little minds after just a few puffs on the weed... ?

The world is getting nuttier every day ..... but at least the comments show those who judge need to be judged themselves .

I liked the answer ....." The gun didn't kill them ,  it was the bullets .....so sue the bullet makers ! 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-judge-rules-danforth-shooting-victims-families-can-sue-gun-maker

I really don't think a law suit of this nature will go very far. The ruling judge in this case must have an ulterior motive. Perhaps his coffers are being topped up by a leftist (read Liberal) faction.

They really use the term "smart"  in dumb ways ....like the Smart car .....everything is now smart .I guess they can't get past 5 letters ....It's just another stupid way to take your guns from you .  Once again the illegal gun brigade in Trawnaville are laughing at the courts.  Maybe a good idea to stock up on a good  supply of ammo while you can ....

I used reloads for all my hunting needs ....my 30.06 was very accurate ....

.:th_fudd:................................

4 hours ago, smerchly said:

This is a new one !   I didn't know we have "schmart guns" !! 

I think some judges can't control their little minds after just a few puffs on the weed... ?

The world is getting nuttier every day ..... but at least the comments show those who judge need to be judged themselves .

I liked the answer ....." The gun didn't kill them ,  it was the bullets .....so sue the bullet makers ! 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-judge-rules-danforth-shooting-victims-families-can-sue-gun-maker

Guns don't have freewill, neither did the rounds. It was death that killed them.

1 hour ago, 410001661 said:

This is a new low water mark in society.  Next why will they allow you to sue Cadbury for making someone obese and a diabetic?  

Spill a hot Timmies coffee on your "lap" and sue them for destroying you family "to be"  .

Good article in the TO Sun today about the Trudeau & the"WMD's" ......The comments are 99% in our favour . Most stated , our gun problem lies in the streets of Toronto which they ignore ....

I fear Trudeau will still be King for many years to come since he seems to easily get the women's vote (pretty hair) and he will be armed with millions more "import" votes come next election ..... baaaaaaaa ......  

This is what Biden wants for Americans. Just waiting for that false flag to happen to put the hammer down, so to speak. Of course it will be set up so Trump supporters will be blamed (like Jan 6, and failed). Look at DC. What is Biden admin afraid of to keep the troops there (until end of 2021), along with the fences still up around the capitol.

U.N. expressed their goal of arms reduction and it was specifically addressing small arms in the hands of non military persons. The question one needs to ask is, "What good is owning a gun if you're already a slave in every other way?".

Eventually , they will ban all guns and hunting ...at least they will try , unless we fight back . 

there are "those people" who think we should all be vegans .....no meat , no fish ,  no milk , no no no no no .....

I think Mr.Biden knows that they would be facing a civil war if he pulls a Trudeau scam .....There are many Americans who still have a backbone .  

And yet Bill an interesting change is happening with gun interest the past few years, as we are finding FAR more women taking gun and hunter ed courses in the past few years.  And, unlike many years ago, they are not taking the hunter course just so hubby has an extra name to add to the moose group application - they are seriously interested in hunting and shooting.

i belong to Dunnville Hunters and Anglers club, and they have a lot of women trap shooters and archers, (and some of the women shooters consistently beat the best men shooters)!

So I think Trudeau will find it very hard to invoke any total van.

1 hour ago, genec said:

the women shooters consistently beat the best men shooters)!

So I think Trudeau will find it very hard to invoke any total van.

Great to see women doing so well in shooting competitions . I've seen a few female archers who are amazing with guns and bows .  Some go way back in time ....(Annie Oakley)   ...1926 ...rip ... 

Good to know  the ladies are adding numbers to our cause !   

Good luck with winning that lawsuit. 

I'm sure all the gang bangers will upgrade their old guns for the new smart guns once they are available. Even if the gun had smart technology I'm sure the security could easily be overridden given a little time and ingenuity.

In theory the "smart technology"  could be a good idea in some situations such as to prevent a disarmed cop being shot  with his own gun, or children being prevented accidentally shooting themselves or others. However I don't believe they do truly have the technology to the point that someone depending on a gun for protection would bet their life on it. From a liability point of view, there is probably more liability exposure with a "Smart Gun" not going off when it should due to faulty technology, then with a standard gun being misused by a criminal.

Regarding gun control. The bloody federal government is trying to re-engineer Canada and Canadians into their own warped liberal picture of what they think we should be, right across the board. I'm starting to feel like we are entering an alternate universe that I really don't like any aspect of.  Hopefully more people wake up to this before the next election.

I'm sure all those hand guns pouring into Toronto have the "smart" technology ....

The only thing smart about them is they do rid us of some of the bad guys ....

17 hours ago, smerchly said:

I'm sure all those hand guns pouring into Toronto have the "smart" technology ....

The only thing smart about them is they do rid us of some of the bad guys ....

If only we could teach those "bad guys" to actually hit what they are aiming at, and the problem with them will take care of itself.

There's MORE  !!   Trudeau & his gang have lost it  !!!!!    They want to reduce hand gun penalties for certain groups of people , mainly in T.O. . Our present gun laws are racist you know .  Scroll down a full page to read the comments & give the poll a click too ....

One comment said ,   we will be better off having an unregistered (illegal)  hand gun  !  It seems we would also be able to get a reduced sentence if our skin had a good tan ......What a crock of BULLCRAP !!  

Maybe the libs should give "those people"  free guns ...it might help reduce the crime numbers ....  :wacko:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-reduces-sentence-for-serious-gun-crimes

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

There's MORE  !!   Trudeau & his gang have lost it  !!!!!    They want to reduce hand gun penalties for certain groups of people , mainly in T.O. . Our present gun laws are racist you know .  Scroll down a full page to read the comments & give the poll a click too ....

One comment said ,   we will be better off having an unregistered (illegal)  hand gun  !  It seems we would also be able to get a reduced sentence if our skin had a good tan ......What a crock of BULLCRAP !!  

Maybe the libs should give "those people"  free guns ...it might help reduce the crime numbers ....  :wacko:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-reduces-sentence-for-serious-gun-crimes

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is bankrolling an activist educational group that believes math is racist.

Yes 3% of our population representing over 7% of the prison population Hmmm common sense would lead you to believe that maybe those 3% should get their "doo-doo together." Liberal sense leads them to try to get us to believe that we need to get our "doo-doo together"!  It never ceases to amaze my how some people think, or maybe that's the problem, they either can't or don't think.

• 2 weeks later...

The loons have hit the toons as well . E.Fudd 's weapon has been taken away from him . Our kids are also being neutured ....  ( for more info tune into P.Floyd's  another brick in the wall) 

good bye Wile e Coyote and all .......

a little news clip .....

New episodes of Looney Tunes cartoons, featuring familiar faces such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird and Daffy Duck, are now streaming on HBO Max in the US, but you won't see any guns on screen.

The villainous Elmer Fudd, the rifle-handed arch nemesis of everyone's favourite rabbit, and Yosemite Sam, another of Bugs's adversaries, have been stripped of their firearms in the reboots, in response to continued gun violence in the US.  :th_fudd:

...the gang bangers in Chicago and Toronto watch cartoons ??   :huh:

Archived