Making Hunters look bad.....

smerchly

In the T.O. sun today (Feb.25) ...This woman has shot many big game animals and posted her kills on social media which then went to newspapers , etc. Hunters may agree with the reason  for the "cull"  of these big animals and the  $$$$  money she paid goes to help catch poachers who kill hundreds of these animals ....

She only brings hatred from others to herself by boasting about her kills and even more so by holding the animals heart for all to see . ....but she did make some comments about other people that I totally agree with ......other comments agree with her...

This is not helping her by displaying her kills to the world , forgetting that the "other side" doesn't really want to be antagonized by shoving an animals heart in their face . She needs to cool it  !  It doesn't help the ethical hunters out there .....

https://torontosun.com/news/braun-hunters-bid-for-attention-backfires

Yes I would agree,  she is not doing hunters any favours. I would bet that this would be more of a shoot than a hunt. If you personally get your jollies out of shooting a Giraffe and it's legal then go to it, hang a picture on your wall at home, but most people, hunters included aren't going to be impressed at best. Seems like an attention seeker and "Shite disturber" part of the obnoxious "look at me" crowd. 

I have had many moose "hunting " trips and killed my share of them among the 6 of us . We did a lot of tough walking through the bush to get our moose and tons of work bringing the quarters back to camp , cleaning the open cuts , wrapping in cheese cloth , etc. to keep the flies away . We didn't waste much at all ....someone would take the heart , someone the tongue and we all had liver & onions , although there were sign posted in the Thunder Bay area warning about cadmium in moose livers and to bury them well to keep the eagles from eating as it caused their eggs to break easily ... I do not consider this lady to be a "hunt-er" when she is taken directly to the animal to shoot it ...

Did they paint a big red spot on the giraffe  for her to shoot at it 10' away  ?  :rolleyes:  

I agree with every word smerchly 

11 hours ago, мормышка said:

More ammunition for the anti-whatevers out there.

very true as well as gun owners and with the gun grabs coming after us we don't need this stuff adding fuel to the fire that's all it's doing she does need to stop 

Some of those veggie loonies will scream you are hurting the fish with that hook !!  ...as they eat that tuna sandwich and sit on their nice leather seats in their electric car ..... mostly snowflakes ...... 

...now enjoying a piece of pizza with ham and pineapple.... 

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

Some of those veggie loonies will scream you are hurting the fish with that hook !!  ...as they eat that tuna sandwich and sit on their nice leather seats in their electric car ..... mostly snowflakes ...... 

...now enjoying a piece of pizza with ham and pineapple.... 

No hot peppers with those toppings? 🤨 I would do double cheese with that as well.

The problem with the anti's is that they can't see beyond the death of the animal. They don't see the enormous amount of money that goes into wildlife management. They don't see the meat that trophy hunts provide for the villages in the area. They don't see the employment provided to many people along the way.

The only way to even touch a subject like this is to broadcast nature being nature. If we were to broadcast pictures of animals attacking, killing and eating other animals, broadcast pictures of diseased animals due to overpopulation, broadcast pictures of animals churned up in the fields use to grow vegan food, any of them with a brain would see that trophy hunters aren't the worst thing to happen to animals.

All the anti's live in an unreal dreamworld and refuse to see the truth.

Archived