Looking for a fish finder for my kayak.

Tyler0420

Went to bass pro to grab a mount for the finder (out of stock).  I walk by the fish finders and see my unit for 429, I thinking how the eff did mine come to 600? Went to my truck and grabbed my receipt. They charged me for the one with down imaging and not the the they gave me even though the kid behind the counter said it had di/si which it doesn’t the unit with di says it on the box. (Reminded me why I hate bass pro so much) so know I have to go back and get 100$ back or get the unit with di.  I wouldn’t care if I didn’t live an hour away. 

That stinks Tyler, but if I were you I’d get the di/si if you could, technically you already paid for it, and I also thought 600 was a bit pricey…… when I first started using DI on my helix I found it was entertaining and informative, the first time I used it I was on a northern lake, fished eight hours without a bite but since I had my eyes glued to the screen, learning all the fine details underwater kept me satisfied, I never want to go without it again to be honest

36 minutes ago, Bass-turd said:

That stinks Tyler, but if I were you I’d get the di/si if you could, technically you already paid for it, and I also thought 600 was a bit pricey…… when I first started using DI on my helix I found it was entertaining and informative, the first time I used it I was on a northern lake, fished eight hours without a bite but since I had my eyes glued to the screen, learning all the fine details underwater kept me satisfied, I never want to go without it again to be honest

Ya I’m going to get the one I already paid for. Now need to find a mount. Maybe I’ll check the ram mount website