Cattle Gas

smerchly

Well here we go again with more fake news from Global News .  Cow farts are destroying the planet (again) . "they" say they are causing 30% of global warming (climate change) No more steaks on the bbq guys !  There are also about 15 billion humans who fart everyday .  No more veggies for us !  lol 

Maybe we should reduce the human population by half . Seven billion less people eating steaks !! We can get our milk from goats !  

I think I have heard enough from the WHO lately !   Steak on the BBQ tomorrow !!  B)

https://globalnews.ca/news/8097742/methane-emissions-climate-change-u-n-report/

Oh boy,

11 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Well here we go again with more fake news from Global News .  Cow farts are destroying the planet (again) . "they" say they are causing 30% of global warming (climate change) No more steaks on the bbq guys !  There are also about 15 billion humans who fart everyday .  No more veggies for us !  lol 

Maybe we should reduce the human population by half . Seven billion less people eating steaks !! We can get our milk from goats !  

I think I have heard enough from the WHO lately !   Steak on the BBQ tomorrow !!  B)

https://globalnews.ca/news/8097742/methane-emissions-climate-change-u-n-report/

Oh boy, we had better stock up the freezer with steaks before the Liberals slap the carbon tax on beef too, Smerch! The scary thing is that it isn't far fetched!  Maybe they are on to something though, I guess it must have been dinosaur farts that caused the global warming millions of years ago, after their extinction, the earth began to cool, entering into the ice age, then began to heat up again with Wooly Mammoth farts leading us into warming periods, then more ice ages, then buffalo farts now replaced with cattle farts leading back to an increasingly warming period.  I think a big part of the problem is all the hot air that the politicians are spewing. We should get rid of them and leave the poor cattle alone! 

I have never heard a cow fart , and I'm sure they do ... I "saw" a butterfly fart ...you can tell as they suddenly fly 6 feet in a straight line !  The Libs have been smoking to much grass me thinks !   

Don't be surprised though if the Libs put a tax on meat products  . They can call it an addition to the GST   (Gas Sales Tax)  

.....or ..... put a "cattle licktick" converter over the cows ass ... :wacko: