Cooking Trout

smerchly

Couldn't keep my eyes from this video !!  That stream reminded me of the upper 12 Mile near Effingham where the cool spring water oozed from the land  where we caught spekkies many years ago . This vid, made my mouth water ...(try to keep focused on the food eh ? )  These people know how to prepare the best eating fish on the planet !!  

I use the red bar on the bottom of You Tubes vids. to cut some dead time down .  I'm still drooling watching those specks being done this way ! 

TRY to concentrate on the fish eh !!   Dessert comes later .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWMbNMjxvg&ab_channel=Мужикнакухне!

52 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Damn she’s a keeper. I mean ya the fish look great 

One comment said  ...

And she fishes , clean , and cooks .....doesn't get any better than that  !!   

I'd like to know all the ingredients she used ....like what kind of oil ,  and what wood was used for the smoke ,etc. 

I noticed the tall reeds in the back ground  ....looks very similar to the 10 ft. tall reeds we have here taking over our waterways .

Just now, Surf and Turf said:

Looks a bit staged? I think it would be much more believable if she was topless wearing a camouflaged thong!

Definitely staged  lol.....Somewhere near there's a camera man . ...   But  I like that background instead of a studio or kitchen . 

If she was topless she might accidentally burn the twins & we would miss out on the taste test result !  

She has other cooking vids ...just saw one roasting a lamb .....What a wicked knife she has ....don't mess with her !!   :o

6 hours ago, Spiel said:

100% hatchery reared fish.

For sure Spiel .... like most fish we buy at the grocery store .  I  like the way the "specks" were done over the hot ashes to give them some smoke flavour . 

BTW ....I love those spec"k" -tacular rods you build !!   :Gonefishing:

On 8/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, smerchly said:

One comment said  ...

And she fishes , clean , and cooks .....doesn't get any better than that  !!   

I'd like to know all the ingredients she used ....like what kind of oil ,  and what wood was used for the smoke ,etc. 

I noticed the tall reeds in the back ground  ....looks very similar to the 10 ft. tall reeds we have here taking over our waterways .

Says at where she is doing the marinade Sunflower oil, salt&pepper Lemon juice but that stuff she pored over the fish after she didn't say or the greens she used to stuff.

But I think the fish came from the tank at Fortino's😀

5 hours ago, Fish Farmer said:

But I think the fish came from the tank at Fortino's😀

Fortino's sounds like a good  Brazilian name,  Ha !  I think the greens in the gut cavity was parsley . My fire pit is a round steel bowl  and I have boxes of old apple  wood from my tree that was cut down a few years ago . It would serve well as a fish cooker/smoker . All I need is to catch some small bows or browns or try small channels cats if I get desperate ! ..........or visit Fortino's .......

20 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Cats taste good Cajun style

I used to buy the fillets at Tops , already coated with cornmeal and Cajun spice . Very nice eating ! 

I met a black guy from N.Y. (Sam) who was fishing the Welland R. with 3" chubs he bought in N.Y. He had a pail with 6 or 7 nice channels  about 2 -3 lbs each .

That was many years ago when we were after crappies .  It's also a good carp spot  but  I'm thinking it's a nice home for ticks !  

I'd be happy with a few channels !