Paid Parking.......................

Tony

I was down at the Queenston Docks last night with my son...............It was the first time that I've been down there in a few years................I had heard

about the paid parking, but I got to experience it myself, last night.............It cost me $10.00 for a day pass to park.......I was talking to some of the

people down there, and they said that they don't pay for the parking because it's a rip off (and I agree with them).........I'm just curious........Anyone

else in this group that doesn't pay for parking while you are out fishing where these parking meters exist????  I just might skip the parking fee

myself next time...............................😒

I bought the annual pass for all the parking spots, $40 for the year.  You have to purchase the pass on line and they will mail you the pass.  I actually paid $60 for the year when they first introduced the annual pass but they informed me of the drop in price and offered my a $20 refund or another year for free:)

55 minutes ago, steelshady said:

I bought the annual pass for all the parking spots, $40 for the year.  You have to purchase the pass on line and they will mail you the pass.  I actually paid $60 for the year when they first introduced the annual pass but they informed me of the drop in price and offered my a $20 refund or another year for free:)

Well that's good to know.....................I wasn't aware of this.................Thanks for the info..................