Fish dinner !

smerchly

It's been a couple of weeks or more and I haven't wet a line ( looks like it's contagious) . It's been way to hot for this bird to leave the basement !  It has finally cooled off to reasonable temps !!   But we haven't gone without our fish dinners !   We had some haddock again today  (so good) !  They have been very busy each time I go there ....had to call 3 times to place an order . I believe many more people have gotten used to getting their dinners from the small take outs like this , or KFC and drive through places since restrictions on the sit in restaurants . We will probably never see the inside  of those places again with the new passport law . On the plus side I have saved a few grand over two years and haven't got gas for about 6 weeks  ! 

Looking good to finally wet a line or three tomorrow ( carp guys can say that) !   I have a parking pass for Dalhousie , so maybe give those worms a drink and catch a fresh water fish for our next dinner !  :Gonefishing:

I’m so happy the weather has finally cooled. The last two weeks of 40 degrees has been brutal working.  I haven’t fished in a few weeks either.  Working too much and no rain days. Hopefully I’ll get out in my yak for some kings in the next couple nights (stocked up in glow spoons). 
good luck tomorrow smerch. Hopefully you’ll catch some dinner.