Who flipped the switch?

Tyler0420

The gales of November come stealing ......that's usually the month of strong winds akin to the March winds in the spring . Look out for some foggy mornings now. Quite breezy here today and another good downpour of rain !   I took advantage of the "non fishing weather" and got me a good pair of hiking shoes for the fall fishing ahead .

13 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

I’m looking forward to fall fishing smerch 👍

I think the fall beats the spring fishing as the fish put on the beef for winter ....NO TICKS ....so I can fish some of the spots I missed earlier .

It's nice to fish out of the heat and wear a jacket etc.  I bought new hiker shoes so I can walk longer distances out of the heat !  I seldom buy the boot style as most are not comfortable around the ankle ....tried several shoes and found these very comfortable with my Dr.Scholls inserts . 

https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-mens-retallack-freshtech-waterproof-hyper-dri-3-hiking-boots-taupe-color-taupe-295028.html#295028[color]=TAUPE&295028[width]=WID

The kayak is great for fall bass but it’s pretty tough to get out in the big water and the fish are still 100ft plus.  

Lake O in the spring is the best kayak fishing for trout/salmon in my opinion. 

Soon it’s better to fish from land in the Niagara river anyways. 

1 hour ago, Mbocco said:

The kayak is great for fall bass but it’s pretty tough to get out in the big water and the fish are still 100ft plus.  

Lake O in the spring is the best kayak fishing for trout/salmon in my opinion. 

Soon it’s better to fish from land in the Niagara river anyways. 

Shore fishing tomorrow on some northern tribs. Water is up and hopefully the 1st decent run came in. 

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Shore fishing tomorrow on some northern tribs. Water is up and hopefully the 1st decent run came in. 

2 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Good luck!