Everybody Busy

smerchly

Nobody fishing because of bad weather or too busy shopping ? I went to get a few groceries at Walmart  at 1 pm... craving for bananas (thus no fishing) . The parking lot was crammed tight . I left & headed to L.Gibson , went for a walk to a few spots (got that urge ! ) :Gonefishing:

Nary a person or duck to be seen  at the water . Came home empty handed ....no bananas and no fish  :dunno:

Think I'll try tonight about 10 pm . ....hope there's some bananas left ......

1 hour ago, Bubba14 said:

I've been busy since last Wednesday sitting on my a$$ and will be doing a lot more of the same in the coming weeks. Had shoulder surgery and now I'm on the mend. It looks like I won't be having a hardwater season this year. 😢

I hope you heal up in good time Scott . I would rather lose fishing time now rather than in the spring/summer when the big carp are biting . 

52 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Weather has not been too conducive to fishing. annnnd I've been busy trying to finish filling the Christmas list

52 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Weather has not been too conducive to fishing. annnnd I've been busy trying to finish filling the Christmas list

Our list has become much easier the past few years ....no shopping , just get some cards & add some $$$ for the great grand kids , then let their mommy do the shopping !  :santa:

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

I hope you heal up in good time Scott . I would rather lose fishing time now rather than in the spring/summer when the big carp are biting . 

Our list has become much easier the past few years ....no shopping , just get some cards & add some $$$ for the great grand kids , then let their mommy do the shopping !  :santa:

I've got 3000 jigs to finish before i shut down for a few days.